pain...

WHEN I DIE........

DONT CRY FOR ME......

SMOKE WEED ... GET HIGH...

AND FLY IN THE SKY WITH ME ...

Quayla 's POV.

Before he could completely take off my panties, his phone started to ring . The first time he just let it ring , but then it started ringing back to back. I stopped him and he looked up at Me. "Baby, I think you should get that " I said. He sighed and got off the bed to get his phone. I just laid there listening to the conversation. I could hear yelling on the other side of the phone , and Dj's voice started to get deeper and louder. I sat up in the bed and started to get scared. I've never seen him this mad. "WHAT THE FUCK?! WHO DID IT?! MAN, WHERE'S THE FUCKING HOSPITAL?! GIVE ME 30 MINS. " Dj said into the phone and then hung up. He got up and went into his closet. "Quay go put on some clothes. " he said in an upset voice. "What happened? What's going on?! " I said hesitantly and confused. "QUAY JUST GO PUT ON SOME FUCKING CLOTHES!!! " He yelled. I jumped and all of a sudden I was frightened. He has never yelled at me like that. Tears started to form in my eyes as I got off the bed and ran into my room to put on some clothes. I threw on some black jogging pants, and a white shirt that had the word "PRINCESS " going across it, and my bred 11's. My hair was in a messy bun and I was looking like a bum. I ran down the steps and saw that the door was open. I locked the door before walking out and saw that Dj was already in the car. I got in and he pulled off. As I stared out the window, tears started falling down my face. I was so confused and so scared. It was silent, and I started sniffing. I guess he heard me because he said "Quay? " I didn't answer and kept looking out the window. I didn't feel like talking to him...

Dj's POV.

Man all this was fucked up. Jordan called me and told me that my Bro Zaye had been shot, and that they was on they way to the hospital. Shit, man. I was so pissed off. Ima find the nigga that did this shit, and when I do, he gone wish I hadn't. I was now in the car heading to the hospital when I heard Quay sniffing. Damn. I know I shouldn't have yelled at her, but at the time I just couldn't control my anger. I looked over at her and she was staring out the window. I called her name and she didn't answer. She just stared out the window like she didn't hear shit. I saw tears running down her cheek and suddenly I felt bad. I hate seeing her cry. It breaks my heart, expecially if I was the Cause of it. I pulled over to a gas station because I was on E. I got out , went into the store , and went back out to pump the gas. While I was pumping the gas, I kept thinking about how I was gone tell quay about Zaye getting shot. She gone be hurt. And it's only gone Cause her to cry harder, but It's something I HAVE to tell her. When I was done pumping the gas, I took a deep breath, preparing myself for What's to come. I got in the car and turned to look at Quay. She was still staring out that Damn window. "Baby? " I said. No answer. "Baby look at me " I said. Still no answer. I got tired of her ignoring me so I got out the car and walked over to her side of the car. I opened the door and tried to pulled her out. "Dj stop! Leave me alone! Don't touch me! " she yelled. I pulled her harder and she came out the car. I pinned her to the car and she was trying her hardest to push me off her. I was way stronger than her so it was a Epic fail. She then finally gave up and calmed down. "Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you. It's just that to much shit going on right now. And..... you just need to hear me out okay? " I say still pinning her down. "Whatever, Darius " she said coldly. I looked at her and wiped her tears, only knowing there was about to be more. I took a deep breath and just got straight to the point. "Zaye...... " I said . "Zaye what? What about zaye? " she asked. I could see the worry in her eyes. I finally had enough strength to tell her and said, "ZaYes in the hospital. He was at the dude house that shot taye and killed him. But while they was running out , some nigga came out the house and shot him in the back, before he could reach the car." She looked at me with the saddest eyes I've ever seen on a female. "NO... NO... NO! OMG NO.... *SNIFF, SNIFF* ". Tears started to fall and her face turned red. She screamed and cried harder. All I could do was hold her tight. I felt for lil ma though. Zaye was all the family she had left And he just got out of prison. If he die tonight, things will never be the same. "Baby, look at me. It's gone be alright Okay. You just got to have faith. Life ain't easy, and you gone go through bullshit. I'm here for you boo, ima always be here for you. I ain't leaving okay. You just got to be strong. If you can't be strong for yourself, then be strong for Zaye. " I said holding her face. She was still crying and was just Shaking her head no. I kissed her passionatly on the lips then hopped back into the car . I got back on the highway and headed to the hospital. She cried the whole way there and I just kept trying to calm her down. it didn't work , but I kept trying anyway. We pulled up to the hospital and walked in. I seen a lot of my homeboys sitting in the waiting room. Me and Quay walked over and found a seat. I sat beside Jordan who looked like he had been crying. "You Aite bruh? " I asked. "Yea man. I just can't believe this. My bro in a FUCKING hospital, fighting for his life right now. When I find this nigga, Ima FUCKING torture his ass. he gone feel hella pain before he die. " he said seriously and upset. I just nodded my head, I knew exactly how he felt and exactly where he was coming from. I turned back over to Quay and she was still shedding tears. I pulled her close to me and she laid her head on my chest. She cried.... cried..... and cried......

We been waiting in this waiting room for about 4 hours now. Quay had fell asleep and I was getting sleepy myself. It was 4 in the morning and everybody was still here. I was just about to doze off when I heard a nurse say "Xavier's Family? " . "Right here" I say waking up Quay and walking up to the nurse. Quay held on to me so she could keep her balance. "Okay, well good news ... Xavier survived, and will be able to see another day. We was able to get the bullet out, but it had only missed his heart by an inch. He's asleep right now and needs all the rest he can get. We ask of you to just wait until tomorrow to see him. I inform you, that he will be in a lot of pain when he wakes up, so he won't be doing a lot of moving. " she said. A sigh of relief came and I felt Quay ease up a bit. "Aite Thanks " I tell her then turned back to Quay. She hugged me tight and I hugged her back. I'm just glad my boy gone be Okay. I don't know what I would do without him. I went back and told the boys the news and they all showed signs of relief. They left and said they was gone be back tomorrow to see him. I dapped them up before they left, then me and quay headed to the car. We rode to the house in silence. it wasn't an awkward silence, but a comfortable silence. We pulled up to the house and got out. We walked inside and headed up to my room. We took our showers and got into my bed. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. Her breathing was calm and slow. "Dj? " she said. "Yes? " I said. "I'm sorry about being mad at you earlier, I didn't know and... " I cut her off and said "Don't sweat it ma. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I had no right to let my anger out on you. " She turned towards me and kissed me. I smiled and she laid on my chest. This is how I like it. Us hugged up and cuddled together. She soon fell asleep and I was still up thinking. Who was it that shot zaye? I was determined to find out, and when I do..... it's gone be hell.

Unknown POV.

I drove up to my brothers' house to drop off some of our merchandise , when I seen police everywhere in front of his house . "What the hell ?" I thought to myself. I saw some people carrying a body bag and my heart dropped. It couldn't be.... it can't be. I saw a girl walking to her car and quickly ran over there to her. "What the hell is going on? WHAT happened? " I asked her. She looked at me and I could tell she had been crying. "Some dudes came by here about 10:00 and busted into the house. They was looking for Trey and apparently found him . They killed him " she said as tears started to fall down her face. I suddenly became very angry and started balling up my fists. "WHO THE FUCK WAS THE DUDES!? " I yelled. "I don't know.... " she said Getting scared. I walked away and got into my car. I pulled off and called one of my boys to ask him if he knew anything about it. I was even more pissed when he told me who it was. Zaye.... he said that one of my other boys shot him in the back, but come to find out, he survived. I was going to kill his ass. I didn't give a fuck about his little sister or her Damn boyfriend. She was about to be brotherless just like me.....

Hey! you guys got an early update! I hope you enjoyed it . VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN!!! Tell me what you think about this chapter. The next one will have a lot of drama. I'll try to update as soon as possible. Thanks for reading ^_^.

•Who is the UNKNOWN POV.?

•WAS THIS A GOOD CHAPTER?

•WHO SHOT ZAYE?

•Tell me what you think will happen next?