Chapter 14

Hey, my weirdos!!! I'm so sorry I kept you waiting so long!!! *cowers in a corner* Please have mercy on me!!!! I don't actually remember how long it's been since I've updated, but to me it feels like a long time! Anywho, the first week of school went by...okay. High school sucks majorly... I have to give up volleyball because it ends too late and I've been doing it for three years now!!! Life sucks... But, I am in the same class as my waifu so yay! By the way, I just wanted to let you guys know that these chapters are prewritten because I like to go over my work later when I update this for you guys so you weirdos can have the best version. And now, without further ado, chapter 14!!

Lucy skidded to a halt in the clearing, and looked to see Natsu standing and leaning against a tree looking very angry and maybe a tad bit worried. Wait, he was standing. Lucy stomped over to him, put her hands on his shoulders, and forced him down yelling, "You shouldn't be standing you idiot!!!"

Natsu looked very surprised as he was plopped on the ground with an oomph sound.

"What the hell, Lucy?!" he asked angrily.

"You're not supposed to be standing!" she scolded.

"I'm fine! Standing isn't that big of a deal anymore!"

"Why you- wait, what?" she asked.

"What I'm saying is that I can stand up now, it doesn't hurt too much," Natsu explained, crossing his arms.

"That's awesome!!" Lucy exclaimed, pumping her fist in the air before asking excitedly, "Can you walk?"

Natsu's face paled but he gulped and said, "Y-Yeah."

Lucy face-palmed.

"Natsu, you don't have to lie to me, if you can't walk yet, you can't walk yet. It's as simple as that."

"Tch, anyway, you were late," he stated, glaring at her.

"I know but it was for a good reason," Lucy assured him, inwardly smiling.

"Oh, and what would that be?" he asked, raising a brow.

"I, my friend, just found out that your dear Wendy is indeed alive," Lucy said smugly.

"What? Are you serious?!" Natsu asked excitedly.

"Yes, yes I am."

"Well where is she?!" he asked, grabbing her hand and dragging her down to sit next to him.

"A cute boy named Romeo is taking care of her."

"A boy?" he growled.

"Yes. Is there a problem with that?" Lucy asked, confused as to why he was acting this way.

"Oh, he is so in for it if he even lays a finger on her," he said, smacking his fist into his palm.

"Natsu, first off, how could he not touch her if she was as badly wounded as you say. If he didn't, she probably would have died," Lucy pointed out.

Natsu's anger immediately died down and he mumbled, "I guess you sorta got a point there..."

"Second," Lucy continued. "There are plenty of guys on Earthland, you're lucky she found somebody as sweet as Romeo to save her. Did you know that even though I am the princess of this country, he still refused to tell me about Wendy even though I have the power to have him hanged or something. He even said and I quote, 'I'm sorry, Princess, but I can't tell you. You can do whatever you want to me and I still won't tell you'. You can't tell me that you don't approve of someone who has the guts to stand up to the Princess to protect his friend," Lucy said, staring Natsu down.