6: Stolen Kisses

I woke up the next morning with my head pounding relentlessly. I groaned and held my head in my hands, but jerked upwards when I realized that there was light streaming into the room, which didn't happen in my dorm room. The next thing I noticed was the intoxicating aroma that surrounded me. It was on the sheets that covered me, on the large Belmont t-shirt that I somehow happened into.

My eyes started to take in my surroundings more thoroughly. I was in a bedroom, so this probably wasn't a dorm. Which meant that I wasn't on campus. So where the hell was I? My head jerked at the sound of the bathroom door opening and I had to hold in my shriek at the sight of Roy sauntering out in only a towel, his hair dripping.

"Well goodmorning, princess,"He smirked towards me, walking into his closet.

I was stunned into silence. I was seriously frozen to my spot until he came walking casually back out of the closet, now dressed in a pair of sweatpants and a Titans tee. I couldn't hold back the surge of disapointment that I couldn't stare at his delicious abs anymore, but then I forced myself back to reality.

"What the hell am I doing here?"I demanded, glaring at his smirking form.

He just smiled as he plopped onto the bed beside me, my immediate reaction to scoot away. 

"You should be thanking me. I mean, I did rescue you from making a complete fool of yourself after you got a hundred percent wasted last night. Here,"He reached over to the night stand and handed me a glass of water and an advil.

I gave a silent thank you before taking the pill and chugging the water. i sighed once the glass was empty and handed it back to Roy with a sheepish smile.

"I would thank you, but I am in your bed, wearing your clothes so the situation doesn't seem too promising,"I smirked, but inside I was freaking out.

What if I slept with him? I wasn't a virgin, but I wasn't the type of girl that went around having one night stands all of the time. Oh God, did he use protection? These thoughts scrambled through my mind as I tried to keep a straight face while waiting for what Roy would say next.

"Despite what you might think of me, I'm not the type of guy that goes around taking advantage of helpless, drunk females. Trust me, I have plenty of sober women willing to do my bidding,"he smirked and I just gave him a disgusted look.

"You are one conceited douche bag, you know that? And so you just stripped me and then climbed into bed with me? Does that make you so much better than all of the other guys on campus. Well gosh, I'm so glad that I had a gentleman to rescue me last night,"I hissed, wanting to climb out of bed but not willing to find out exactly how much this shirt covered.

He glared at me,"Listen here, princess. I was just trying to be nice. I'll remember that you don't take too kindly to that next time you need something. And I'll have you know that you dressed yourself. And, despite the fact that you were trying your damndest to get into my pants, I gave you some benadryl to knock you out and then I fucking slept on the couch. I was gentlmanly enough to give you the bed. But all you are doing is complaining, so I guess I learned my lesson."

Then he jumped off of the bed and quickly began pacing at the foot of it, rubbing his temple and grumbling things under his breath.

"Here,"he finally spoke, throwing something ontop of the duvet that layed gently over me,"Get dressed."

And then he was gone. He left the room and shut the door behind him. I just stared at the door for a moment, dumbstruck. I guess I really did jump to conclusions about him. Maybe all of the rumors were only partially true. Maybe Roy could actually be a decent guy every once and a while. But, in my defense, the only moments I had shared with him the only side he showed was the annoying one, or the confusing as hell moments where he kissed me or tried to kiss me.