Chapter 26

"R-Ruki.." (Y/n) murmured, in a bit of a daze from her own surprise to his heartfelt sentiment, before feeling his cold lips pressing against hers. Her (e/c) eyes fluttered shut, a small mewl of approval escaping the girl as her hands trailed up to his school uniform jacket, gripping onto it as his lips met hers. A small moan left her as soon as his fangs pierced her skin, her head tilting back to rest against the wall as she squirmed in his hold. "Nn.. I-I.. I put some on," (y/n) told him before she had the chance to stop herself. "P-panties.. When.. When you left the room earlier.."
"Mnm..." he pulled away from her then smiled. "Why you naughty girl, how could you not follow your master's orders?" He playfully teased the (h/c) ette. "I'll let you keep them on for today..." Then he brushed his nose against the side of (y/n's) face then seductively whispered into her ear, "But that means that you should be, prepared for "punishment" after the day is done.~" A small gulp resounded from the girl from his warning, hesitantly nodding her head.
"Y-yeah, okay," (y/n) submitted to him after only a few moments, pulling her gaze away from him as she bit her bottom lip. Working up as much courage as she could muster, she pulled him to her by his collar, roughly pressing her lips to his with as much passion as she felt towards the male, cornering herself against the wall, this time of her own doing. "I.. I'll accept anything like that.. From you, Ruki-sama.."
"Mnm~" Ruki quickly trailed his hands up her back while he kissed back even rougher. He pulled away for a moment and smirked "Naughty Eve for wanting something like that~" He playfully teased her and kissed her once more, but this time, the kiss was more rough. He bit her bottom lip a little and quickly snaked his tongue into her mouth. He then pulled away and whispered very softly into her ear, "...I really do love you, you better know that..." (Y/n) quickly melted into his kiss, a small whimper of approval leaving her as he nipped at her bottom lip. She was practically gasping for breath when he pulled away, his sudden words at her ear sending chills down her spine, and making her blush even more fierce than it had been moments before.
"I-I know.." (Y/n) replied simply, wrapping her arms around his torso and burying her head in his chest. "I.. I love you, too... More than.. I thought was ever possible for someone like me.." She admitted to the larger male, pulling away from him after another moment. "A-are you sure it's okay? For.. Me to wear these?" (Y/n) questioned him, tugging her skirt up a bit in the front to reveal the white panties that had light blue accents, and even a few small bows along the lace. Ruki was still wrapping his arms around her waist, then his eyes trailed down to her panties. He thought that those looked really cute on her and smirked. "I'll let you wear them for today only, but if I see you wearing them next time without MY permission... I think you will know what will come to you." He said in a teasingly and stern tone. "Now come, let's go to school. We don't want to be late." He quickly grabbed her hand gently, and started to go out the bathroom door and onto downstairs.
"B-but.. You never.. Really told me no," (y/n) muttered softly in defiance as he pulled her down the hall, a stubborn pout appearing over her lips. "You just kept ignoring me. So, I didn't really disobey you, Master Ruki~" She cooed the title a bit, a small, mischievous smirk appearing over her lips before she quickly withdrew away from him. She even stuck her tongue out at him in a daring manor before rushing around the corner to escape him.

~THE END~
Maybe... ;)