Chapter 5

(Y/n) looked away from him, a slightly guilty expression coming over her features. ".. I'm sorry.." She muttered softly, playing with the soup for a few moments. "I.. Only expect had things from.. The opposite sex. Which.. Makes me judge you too harshly.. Tell me.. Why I'm here. And just.. Don't sugarcoat it this time," She requested of him, her (e/c) gaze settling on him again, though it was much more gentle this time around.
"The truth is," Ruki paused for a brief moment then continued to talk. "Even your father doesn't know the true reason you're here, you're here because you have been chosen to be part of a "project" called,  the "Adam and Eve" plan." He said while slowly gazing at her eyes. "It was a project assigned by him to us four brothers, and that him is classified and we cannot reveal his name unfortunately. It's against his rules."  (Y/n) could feel her eyebrows furrowing in confusion, not quite about to grasp ahold of all of these things he was telling her.
"Adam.. And eve?" She questioned him, shaking her head after a few more seconds. "I.. Don't understand. Just what does that mean? What.. What's my purpose in all of this? To eat some poison fruit?" She questioned him, though she was beginning to get a sinking feeling in her stomach, knowing she wouldn't like the answer.
"You see..." Ruki then asked her a question before going any further. "Have you read the great legend about them? If so do you mind telling me who were they?" He was starting to sound like a teacher. (Y/n)  gave the eldest an incredulous look, as if she couldn't believe he would even doubt her on a subject so simple.
"Of course. Adam and Eve were legended to be the first of humankind, in Christian and Catholic beliefs. They lived in the Garden of Eden, where life was perfect, until Satan tempted Eve to taste the forbidden fruit. This got them kicked out of paradise, and they began to multiple, giving birth to Cain and Abel, who then flowered even more children."
"You are absolutely correct." He said then smiled at (Y/n), he was quite proud of her, knowing that information and all, usually, all of the girls that came to the mansion didn't have a clue about who they were, so he had to explain it over and over again to each and every one of them of course.
"And what did Eve have do in order to multiply?" He asked her while waiting for an answer. Her eyebrows furrowed in though for a moment, her lips pursing together for a moment.
"She.. Has to marry Adam, right? And submit herself to him, and of course, intercourse also had to be involved for them to bare children," She answered, her gaze turning towards him after another moment. "Right, Ruki-sama?" She questioned, hoping that was the answer he was asking for.
Ruki nodded and said "Yes, correct, what I'm saying is that you were chosen to be Eve and you have to choose between the four of us to become your Adam... persthat assigned the project didn't told us why wanted us to do it, and why we were chosen, we agreed to do it because he was the one that saved us..." He paused for a moment. "Unfortunately, he did say that you MUST do it or else consequences will come towards all of humanity."