Chapter 7

".. What do you mean? What would they do?" (Y/n) questioned him, her gaze obviously worried, and a bit afraid, thinking perhaps they would try to seduce her before Ruki had the chance. "And why.. Why did you keep referring to it as humankind?" She questioned him, her eyes suddenly widening with surprise from his smirk.  She made her way to him, hesitantly raising a hand to gently press her finger against his showing fang, a sharp gasp escaping her as it pricked her finger, making a bit of blood leak from it. "Y-you're.. Vampires?" Just moments when She pressed her against his fang, then suddenly, he swiftly grabbed her hand while still smirking and bit her finger, sucking some of her blood slowly and seductively, then licking the remaining blood that was dripping off of her finger and had a seductive smirk on his face. A small wince came from the girl, though it definitely didn't hurt too bad to the girl. She had felt much worse than this before. And yet, the way he was looking at her. She hastily pushed herself away from him. "D-don't touch me!" She yelled at him, her breathing quickening a bit from fright, her own force making her fall into her rear on the floor. "You.. You have no right!"
"?!..." Ruki expression changed into a surprised and slightly shocked one. "Is there a problem?" He asked walking over to her and trying to help her up. "Why the sudden panic? I wasn't going to do anything else." A small gulp resounded from the girl, and after a moment of reluctance, she allowed him to pull her to her feet.
"I'm sorry.." She muttered softly, looking away from him, her cheeks flushing a light pink tone with embarrassment. "I just.. I don't like it.. When.. People touch me.." She told him, rubbing her arm a bit in nervous habit. She went to go take a few steps away from him, not realizing how her shirt had come up a bit in the back, revealing some of the many scars that littered her skin.