Chapter 13

(Y/n's) eyes widened with surprise, her cheeks quickly darkening to a bright red tone. There was still a bit of fear lingering in the back of her mind, but she found, with him, it wasn't quite so unbearable. "I-I.. W-wait!" She called to him, quickly rushing down the stairs, catching up to him just before he reached the car, hastily grabbing his hand with hers, her cheeks still a bright tone as she tugged her sleeve down to cover the fresh wounds, unaware of how her lip still bleed a bit. "D-don't... Don't leave me."
"Silly... Why would I leave you?" Ruki smiled softly and notice how her lip was still bleeding. He kissed her again and licked the blood off of her lips. "I promise to never leave your side... no matter what happens." He said it with out a doubt in his mind and wrapped his arms around her to hug her gently.
A small whimper escaped the girl as he kissed her again, though this time (y/n) managed to relax enough to let her eyes flutter shut, at least for a few moments. When he pulled away, she nodded her head in hesitant agreement.
"I-I.. I think.. I believe you," She told him, burying her head in his chest. She had a light grip on the front of his school uniform jacket, breathing in his scent for a moment to help steady her own nerves towards the school day. Once they got into the car, They only had four seats, so Ruki told (y/n) to sit in his lap while wrapping his arms around her waist during the ride. He rested his chin on her shoulder. Turning his head towards her neck once in a while, inhaling her sent secretly. His brothers reactions were 😅. (Y/n) could feel her blush quickly returning, struggling in his grip for a moment. "R-Ruki-sama," She whined softly, a small, indignant huff leaving the girl as she found her struggled useless. She looked back at him after a moment, her cheeks a mess of red color. "I-it's embarrassing. C-come on, let go."
"What if I don't want to?" Ruki smirked and whispered quietly into her ear and pulled her closer to him. Her hair slightly touching his face. Kou whispered a few things to Yuma and chuckled slightly. It was probably about how Ruki is so protective of his "Possession". (Y/n's) cheeks were only darkening by the second, suddenly, unable to come up with a good response for once in her life, her usual rational thought being cuddled by his teasing whispers. "I-I.. I-I dunno," She replied softly, reluctantly settling down in his lap, even slouching back against him a bit. "But.. Th-They're looking, Ruki-sama," She whispered softly to him, her shy tendencies finally beginning to show around him. Just then, Ruki's brothers, in order to "help" him, all looked in the opposite direction of the two. Kou was still smiling, trying not to giggle.
"They're not anymore.~" Ruki chuckled slightly while brushing his lips against her rosy cheeks playfully. A while later they arrived at school. Entering the doorway and seeing the sakamakis of course...