Chapter 14

(Y/n) pouted a bit as he only teased her more, rising from his lap as soon as the limousine came to a halt in front of the school. Even without knowing who the six brothers were, she couldn't help but feel a bit uneasy, feeling as if she was center stage before them with how their eyes cascaded over her. A small gulp resonated from the girl as she quickly took a step closer to Ruki, averting her gaze to the ground. "People are.. Staring at me," She told him softly, unable to contain the fears already circulating within her own head. "Why do they.. Just keep doing it?" She questioned him, her (e/c) gaze slowly pulling up to settle on his face, which helped calm her nerves, at least by a small bit. When they saw the Sakamakis, Ruki wrapped an arm around (y/n's) arm while walking past the six, glancing at a few of them (which you probably know who or whom) when they got to their lockers, (y/n's) locker was next to Ruki's, along with his bothers that were on the other side of his locker. (Y/n) had a hard time getting past all of the eyes that seemed to constantly be on her form, and before she even thought about it, she had put herself between Ruki and his locker, doing her best to contain how she shook a small bit. "I-I.. I hate this," She told him, hesitantly tilting her head back so she could look up at him with how her back was facing him at the moment. "I know I.. Shouldn't complain, but.." She looked away from him, hugging her curves in a poor attempt to hide them from sight. Ruki turned her around and hugged her gently. He had a warm embrace for some reason.
"Don't worry, if anything happens I'll sense it." He said sternly then strokes her hair slightly, and kissed her forehead. "It's Friday, so you will have the weekend to adjust." (Y/n) nodded her head gently against his chest, taking a deep breathe to help steady herself. "Mmkay," She submitted to him, reluctantly pulling herself away from him, her hesitant (e/c) gaze turning up to him after another moment. "Take me to class.. At least.. There won't be so many people there, right?"