Chapter 22

"Wh-what?" (Y/n) stuttered nervously, her pouting only growing worse by the moment. "B-but.. What about changing my clothes? Th-they're all in there.. Y-you can't possible tell me you're going to pick out my clothes for me every day?" She questioned him, shifting her weight awkwardly. "Besides. Maybe I don't want to," She muttered a bit defiantly, a challenging expression appearing in her eyes as her gaze clashed with his. "And what if I say no?" Ruki sat down his bag beside his studying desk and went over to (y/n). "I suppose you don't mind if I moved all your stuff with mine, and if you say no..." He took her things out of her hands and put them to the side gently, then whispered into her ear and said,
"I'll guess I may have to..." He started to get on top of (y/n) and brushed his lips against her jawline and started to slide one of his hands against one of her thighs. (Y/n's) (e/c) eyes widened with surprise when she suddenly found him atop of her on the bed, though they slammed shut the next second.
"R-Ruki-sama- D-don't-" She stuttered a bit fearfully, thoughts and terrible memories filling her mind as she pushed against his chest, struggling quite fiercely beneath him. Even now, was this still one of his methods to trying to help her? And.. Just why was her heart hammering in her chest like this? That.. Had never happened before when she found herself cornered by a man like this. Perhaps even things like this were different with him as well? "I-I'll stay here! I-I'll.. I'll behave," She told him, changing her mind and attitude in the blink of an eye in hopes of appeasing the beast hovering above her.
"Heh, now that's a good girl.~" Ruki pulled away from her and smirked, then tilted her chin up and kissed her slowly. "Just remember, you're the one who chose me." He teased. "Now, be a good girl and stay here okay?" He started to get up and walk to the door, I have to prepare dinner for all of you, we're having (insert favorite meal) but feel free to clean yourself up in my bathroom. I already have clothing prepared for you in there." He smiled then began to walk out of the room. A small gulp could be heard from (y/n), a foreboding feeling from his words about clothing already awaiting her.
"Y-yeah.. Okay," She muttered softly, rising to her feet after he had left. She made her way to the bathroom, her heart instantly picking up even more when she saw the black, skimpy, lingerie nightgown laying on the bathroom counter. "N-no way.." (Y/n) muttered softly, the small, (f/c) leather collar beside it only adding to her growing denial and anxiety. She got into the shower, spending longer than usual to go over all of her raging thoughts and emotions. She was afraid- almost deathly afraid of putting on a piece like that, but.. She found it oddly exciting and enticing when it came to him as well, though she wasn't willing to admit it. When she finally emerged, her long, brown hair dripping wet, she lingered even longer drying herself off. In one last act of stubborn defiance, she decided to ignore the collar laying there, only putting on the nightgown, though she found that It wasn't so long before Ruki returned with a bowl of (Favorite soup). He saw (y/n) on the bed and smirked. "Hmm, I feel like somethings missing from your outfit..." He looked at her neck, realizing that she didn't put on the collar that he had put out for her in the bathroom. "Why aren't you wearing it? If you wanted to get better, you should have wore it at the first place." He clicked his tongue and teased her while still holding the soup in his hands.