Chapter 20

Warning: There's a little mature (?) content in this chapter... XD
                                                                                ~~~
"Then why don't you take off your underwear for a while, and hand them to me for a moment while you go? I promise it'll help you get more comfortable with yourself. Does that sound good? Or should I have to force them off of you?" Ruki let out a small chuckle. (Y/n's) cheeks instantly began to tint quite a dark shade of pink,  her mouth falling open a bit from his suggestion. "Y-you.. You can't be serious?" She questioned him, though his expression proved just how dead serious the male was. Another small gulp escaped her, as she shifted her weight uncomfortably for a moment, taking a few peaks up and down the halls. "D-do... Do I have to?"
"No one's here, so why should you be embarrassed?" The hallway that they were in was empty. "Unless you want me to force them off of you then the answer is yes.~" Ruki smirked slyly. "Now, don't be shy." He went closer to her, trapping her onto the bathroom door. One of his hand in the door handle. (Y/n) was certainly frightened- how could she not be in a situation such as this? But.. With him, even with this.. It was just.. Different. A small gulp came from her again, slowly beginning to nod her head.
"O-okay okay!" She hastily told him as he cornered her, reaching beneath her skirt, pulling off her (f/c) panties before balling them up, hastily holding them out towards him. "N-now put them away, before someone sees!" Ruki took a look at (y/n's) panties for a brief moment.
"How cute." He playfully teased her about them then grabbed her cute panties and folded it neatly in his pant pocket. "Now you may go." He still had that devious smirk on his face while he saw how flustered she was. (Y/n) glared up at him for a moment, before rushing into the bathroom, a small sigh of relief leaving her once she was finally able to go. She emerged after she was sure she had wiped herself clean, feeling more than a bit exposed as she came out, nothing but a skirt on her lower half. She held it down, as if afraid it would somehow fly up, like people often saw on television and movies.
"C-can I.. Have them back now? You said.. U-until I was done, Ruki-sama."
"Feel better? Good... Actually, I've changed my mind." Ruki teased and grabbed her hand and started to walk towards their lockers to get their stuff. "Come on, but don't worry, you'll get them back when I say so."
"Wh-what do you mean you changed your mind? Y-you can't just-" (y/n) stuttered on, her cheeks darkening more and more by the instant. "Ruki-sama! Th-th-that's not fair at all!" She complained, pulling her hand away from his to ensure her skirt was secured down safely. A small, indignant huff came from the girl, an annoyed, frustrated expression coming over her features. Ruki let out a small chuckle, while they were at their lockers getting their stuff,
"Trust me, it'll help you to get more comfortable with yourself, you did want that did you?" He finished packing up his things in his black satchel and looked back at (y/n). (Y/n) looked away from him, a stubborn pout plastered on her face, which was still as bright as a freshly picked cherry.
"I-I guess," (y/n) mumbled stubbornly, beginning to walk towards the exit. "That.. Doesn't mean I have to like it, though. And I don't! Wh-what if it's windy? Then.. Everyone could see my.. Y-you know," She rambled on a bit, her cheeks only getting even brighter .than before as she tried to search for an appropriate term. "My.. Princess parts."
"Don't worry, you will surly get used to it after a while, and I'll make sure to keep an eye on you at all times." Ruki smiled a little playfully, and when she was done packing the last of her things, he grabbed her hand once again. "Come on, let's head home." He pulled (y/n) close to him and wrapped his arm around her waist while they started to walk towards the exit of the school.