Chapter 27

" hmm... I don't think so, why do you ask?" Ruki acted like he didn't know what was missing. He smiled while he was fixing the last of (y/n's) outfit, neatly. "There you go, all done." He gave her a quick kiss on her forehead while holding her hand gently.
"B-but.. Ruki-sama!" The (h/c) whined a bit, a small pout appearing over her lips as she tucked her skirt over her rear a bit. "Y-you.. Didn't give me any.. You know.. P-panties," She said softly, her voice hardly over a whisper as she gave him a rather pleading expression. "D-don't make me go without them again, Ruki-sama.. Pl-please?" Ruki let out a small chuckle,
"Now come on, I want you to make breakfast with me. You can cook can you?" He started to walk out of the bathroom door. "I'll be waiting downstairs okay?~" he went out the door and to downstairs. A small, embarrassed pout appeared over (y/n's) lips from him ignoring her plea, grumbling a small response.
"Yeah, I cook okay, I guess," She muttered stubbornly, waiting for him to leave before searching for a pair of panties herself. It took a while to find where he had hidden them, but she nevertheless succeeded, pulling them on before rushing downstairs to help him cook. Ruki was downstairs putting the toasts in the toasters and he had mixed a pancake batter, which was placed beside the stove. A pan was heating up for the pancakes. He started to go over to the stove and pour some of the batter in, making a soft sizzling sound.
"Alright.. What'd you need my help with?" (Y/n) questioned him, walking up beside him with a bit of energy in her steps from her own actions. How long would it take for him to find out about what she had done behind his back? Well, he certainly deserved it, after trying to make her go without the small fabric yet again. "I.. Can make crepes with milk? Do you like those?"
"Ah yes, and also, could you cut the fresh fruits that are on the cutting board as well?" Ruki looks towards the kitchen counter where the different kinds of fruits are. "Just please be careful not to cut yourself." He smiles while he put the last of the pancake batter on the pan.
"Kay~" (y/n) agreed easily, making her way around the kitchen to do as he asked of her. She put the crepes in the oven to bake for a few minutes before chopping up the fruit as he asked of her, careful not to cut herself. She knew exactly why he didn't want her to, probably more so for her sake than his. Ruki had taken a good bit out of her last night, and anymore at the moment would probably make the school day harder than it needed to be. "Do you.. Do this every morning, Ruki-sama?"
"Why, yes I do, after all I am the eldest and the others, let's just say, my brothers don't really make the BEST tasting food..." He started to put the last of the pancakes and toast on a separate plate, there were five plates, three pancakes and two toast for each. He started to whip some eggs.