Rachel Elizabeth Dare

Start from the beginning

"I'm not your bestie, and you only say that because the others cant talk"

He dismissed this and instead studied the class textbook he'd taken off one of the girls behind him. "Hmm he said, good thing I didn't bring my sister, never would have been able to drag her out of this class", his attention flickered to the black bored where Florence Nightingale's name was scrawled across it in neat handwriting. He smiled warmly, as if remembering something, "ah, Flo, a daughter of mine you know".

Founder of modern nursing.

"Really?" I asked, "cool".

"Who are you and how did you get onto these premises?" Mrs Kingsmans' shrill voice echoed around the room, she was staring at Apollo.

"I am Apollo, the great go-" he started but I interrupted.

"He's Apollo, Apollo the Great, it's what he likes to call himself, he's got a bit of an ego, but I would also like to know what he's doing here", I shot him a pointed look.

The god shrugged. "I was bored"

I raised my eyebrow. "You was bored?"

"Yeah, and I would have gone to see Percy Jackson, I'm his favourite cousin you know, but last time I went there I think he felt embarrassed because I'm so much cooler then he is and next thing I know his swords out, he's glaring at me and is threatening me saying what he'll do if I drop by his school ever again" he said it as if it was the most normal thing ever.

"And why couldn't you go an annoy your sister perhaps, or your kids, or go do your actual job?", I asked again.

"My sisters with her hunters, honestly they scare me, they're IMMUNE TO MY CHARMS, can you believe it? Besides, Artemis only lectures me, and my kids are in the mortal world at school, I am a good father sometimes, I want them to get good grades, and I don't want them to die, if any monsters close by they could pick up on my power and find us, and seriously Rachel who want to do their job!"

"Fine" I sighed, "but why are you here?".

"Like I said I'm bored, hungry too, which is why I love pizza, I don't remember how I lived all those years before pizza was invented, anyways, I thought I would come and rescue you from this place, we could go on a roadtrip, I'll show you some of my sacred red cow, they're super bright and shiny at the minute".

"Hmm, I don't know, I mean .. class and school and stu- .. wait a minute, if your power attracts monsters, why are you here putting me in danger?!"

"Pft, please Rachel, you can handle yourself, I mean remember what you did to Kronos, I'll be telling that story for centuries to come, and besides if you come with me, I can just protect you, with a click of my fingers or a whistle or a really good poem they'll disintegrate to dust",  he said, I pretended to think about it some more and he stomped his feet whining, "please Rachel, I here by order you to come with me".

I looked at him slowly, "you order me?" I asked dangerously.

He gulped. "Well, not order, more like request", then he mumbled, "it works when Zeus does it".

I sighed and picked up my bag, "fine I'll come, but use the mist or something so I don't get in trouble, and I want the rest of that pizza" I added walking down to him.

Apollo smiled then clicked his finger, "there we go, they think you're going to the nurses office for chronic vomiting"

"Eww gross" 

"You better hurry Ms Dare" Mrs Kingsman muttered, even with her eyes now gone unfocused due to the mist , she still managed to glare at me.

"Come on, lets go see my red cows". Apollo said, pulling me towards the door.

"Wait ... red  cows?" I asked, thinking back to the doodle I'd just drawn, "do you by any chance have a sun tattooed on you ass?" I asked, giving him another pointed look.

He didn't reply, instead he winked and pulled me out the door.

=================================================================================

There we go guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while. I think I'm going through a life slump. 

I go back to school on the 15th!!! NOOO!!!!

Hope you liked this! Make sure to comment chapter suggestions of headcannons or AU'S you wanna see, or even if you want to see any mini crossover chapters with any shows/movies/books, and I'll do it as long as I've seen the show.

BUY FOR NOW!:)