Chapter 22: I Love the Way

It was the worst morning ever. My eyes had burned at the sight of the small light that dug its way into my room.

"Tess, you alright?" My mother moved over to me in her heels. Clomping over on the hard wood, I was thankful that they didn't make a noise as soon as they hit the rug around my bed. It was a bad habit she had to put them on before we got up in the morning.

I gave a groan and covered my face with my blankets.

"Get some rest. Christmas is in less than a week, so you can have the house to yourself." She pushed stray hairs away from my eyes.

I rolled over to face her. "What about school?"

"Christmas vacation..." My mom reminded me.

And before I knew it I was back to bed.

~

I ended up getting up at 11. I was in no rush to do anything today. I wanted to relax and sort all of this crap out AfTER Christmas. I didn't need any drama during my break, and I sure as hell didn't want to create anymore.

Maria, my cat, purred up against my legs as I poured myself some coffee. My mom was right, I did have the house to myself. There was nobody. I loved it.

Until I heard a knock at the door and I stiffened. As much as I hoped, I had all the right to believe it was a host member. Whether I wanted to or not, I had to answer it.

"Hello?" I opened the door, and Hikaru on my doorstep. I damn near closed the door, not because of him, but because it was about below freezing out. And I was in pj shorts!

"Hey." He gave me an awkward smile.

"Hey.." I played with the ends of my hair and bit my bottom lip nervously.

"C-can I come in..?" He asked meekly.

I nodded and rapped my arms around myself. The cold metal of my bracelets mad me pull them away. The door closed an the warmth enveloped me in.

I stopped mid way to the kitchen. "Wait, school hasn't let out yet, why are you here?"

"For you..."

Was that the answer for everyone coming over my house now? For me. It was sweet, but for yesterday's out take, it had a sour aftertaste.

"Why!?" I groaned. "Why do you like me!? Why?!" I honestly needed an answer. Which no one had answered me in the time being we had 'been together'.

"Why do I like you?" His face reddened.

I nodded, this was serious. If I asked both candidates why they liked me I could figure out why I liked them. That way I could get my answer. I was a genius.

"Your beautiful, smart, talented, wonderfully nice."

I crossed my arms, every girl everywhere had hear that same line a billion times.
'Why do you like (insert name here)?'
'Because they are smart and funny and nice and--'
Shut the fuck up!

"I need real reasons, Hikaru."

Hikaru crossed the kitchen, making haste over to me. His hands lace around my back. Whispering sweet nothing's into my ear.

"I love the way you walk on the tips of your toes because your feet are sensitive. How you twirl your hair when your nervous, and bite your lip when your scared. How you make cute noises when you sleep. When you get goosebumps when I touch you." He pulled me closer.

I couldn't resist his touch but I had to at least say something.

"You don't understand." I whispered into him. "I can't think when you guys do these things. I need to think all this over... I don't want to hurt you." I gently pulled away from him.

Hikaru backed me up until we hit the living room and I fell back into the chair.

"The only thing your hurting is the space between us..." He put his arms on either side of my hips, making escape impossible.

"Hikaru I-"

"You didn't let me finish..." He purred against my ear sending chills down my spine.

"I love the way your hair smells and how your skin is so smooth. The way your eye change colors in the light and how you blush even when I mention your name."

I pouted. "I do not." I folded my arms over my chest.

He chuckled. "How stubborn you are. They way you lips taste and your curves move."

I was breathing heavily, he was getting so close to my face. I knew if he kissed me I wouldn't get anywhere in this decision making.

"But you want to know the one thing I don't like." His lips pressed against my neck. I gave a short nod just to make the chills disappear. "How we aren't kissing yet."

Hikaru's lips folded onto mine and mine glued to his. Our body's locked on to one another and he took charge. He pressed against me, his knees in between mine. I was loosing it.

His smell, his taste, his voice, they way his skin sent mine to flames. I didn't know how I could have pushed him away for so long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So before you go anywhere I was wondering if you guys want smut at all. Like next chapter do you want all that lemony goodness or do you want to just be strictly story and fluff, no funny business. And on top of that do you guys want alternate endings or just an overall story and that's the way it is. Yes, no? Tell me your feels because I can't begin the next chapter without knowing how you guys want this thing to go. So tell me your feels and yeah comment vote and follow, bieeee!!!