Chapter 33: Curve Ball

I woke up that morning not even bothering to put on my uniform. Why bother, today was the day I was being removed from Ouran. Forever. This was it.

I was dreading stepping foot into the building. It was like the first day all over again. Palms sweaty, shifting feet, and mind full of distress. Not only that, this was humiliatingly awkward. It was like being invited to a party and then finding out you got uninvited and still showed up.

Thankfully my mom was already in there, probably discussing away. She was good at that, she should have been a lawyer. She quit law school on the last day. But she still knew how to work it.

Making my way into the school I got of confused looks. Probably because I was the only one not dressed up as a lemon. It was just a hutch. Moving quickly, I passed my way into the office. The office lady looked at me with sympathy. Maybe she actually cared about what was happening to me, or maybe she finally believed me. After my outbreak with the Superintendent a few days ago, she could finally get my side.

Wa it weird to get an odd familiarity from the room that was going to expel me? I was defiantly weird then.

"Just because the money was in her bag, doesn't that bring more-" I got halfway into the conversation with my mom and the Superintendent.

"I thought you were staying in the car?" My mom asked in a soft tone. She knew this whole thing was hard for me.

I just shook my head and took the vacant seat next to my mother.

"As I was saying she..."

I zoned out I their conversation, picking at my nails and braiding strands of my hair. I didn't want to hear the story and bicker about it again. All hope was lost for me to talk.

My ears picked up rambling in the distance of the door, a loud thud and many foot steps until the door was completely wide open. Tamaki and the twins stood in the doorway.

I was shocked out of my seat, how did they know I was in here.

"You have to come with us, NOW!" Tamaki had beating red eyes and his knuckles were pure white around the doorknob.

"What! Who do you think you are to-" I was swooped up over Tamaki's shoulders and my mother and Tamaki's father paced after us.

"Where are you bringing me?!" I asked the group. "Where is Finn, Haruhi and Kyoya?!"

"We found who was framing you." Koaru ran beside Tamaki.

Hikaru lead the way, yelling back to us. "They should be up here."

"Who is?" This was overly complex.

They stopped over on the hall, just before you could turn left or right. My mom's heels trailed behind us, but was shushed by the group. She pulled them off just as the Superintendent caught up with her. Tamaki put me down and told me to look over to my left down the hall.

Over near the lockers was Finn and Kyoya. Kyoya looked over to us an gave us the 'thumbs up'.

Kyoya padded over to us and pulled out a small box and turned it on.

What was going on?

"Now you can listen to them." Kyoya hands me the box.

Tamaki pressed the mini microphone in his hands. "Can you hear us?" He asked.

Finn nodded to us. And pressed his ear, fixing his head set.

Tamaki's father spoke up. "Can someone explain-"

The twins shushed him and motioned for him to listen.

I could barley make out a girl walk over to Finn. Way to have your glasses in Tess. Pat yourself on the back.