Chapter 2: Police officer Tess, reporting for duty

"Who did you guys like?" Tamaki wandered over after all the boys left.

"I hated them all." Haruhi rolled her eyes.

"This one!" I begged as I threw his profile in Tamaki's face.

"He doesn't look cute..." Koaru rose a brow.

"Or very silent?" Hikaru glanced at the image.

"Who says we need a cute or silent type? Why not the bad boy type!" My eyes glimmered.

"What about us?" The twins crossed their arms.

"Ok hear me out. The twins give off the loving incest brotherly love stuff, that a lot of girls craze." I pointed out.

Tamaki nodded. "Go on.."

"But! They don't have that real edgy bad boy appeal that girls die for. So after taking it up with his handsome face, he seems like the perfect fit. Don't cha think?" I gave a wide smile.

"I don't like this guy.." Hikaru glared at the boy's image again.

"Too bad he's perfect!" I ripped the picture from his hands.

"Someone has a crush..." Koaru sang.

"Do not! Just doing my job is all." I huffed.

"Ok! What ever you say." He dripped with sarcasm.

"So Financier Tonnerre is the one then?" Kyoya pushed his glasses up.

"Mmhum!" I nodded.

"Very well, I'll report the news soon. But it has been a long day, I think it's time to head home." He added.

~

"Hey, Valentine!" An unfamiliar voice called out to me as I walked down the hallway.

"Yes?" I turned around and saw Financier walking towards me. "Oh hey!"

"So I guess we are going to be in the same club now, huh?" His big leafy eyes dared to look at mine.

"Yeah, do you know anything about hosting?" I asked.

"No much, all I do know is all I really have to do it talk to girls." He shrugged.

I bit my bottom lip. "That's pretty much what you do." I giggled.

We continued walking down the hallway until my ear picked up foot step behind us. I glanced over my shoulder to see who it was, but no one was there. Even further along I could still hear them. Was someone following us?

"Here we are, music room three." I announced.

"Why in a music room?" He made a face, causing his scar to hide behind his chestnut hair.

"Beats me." I opened the doors for us.

"Ah, the new kid!" Tamaki ran over with welcoming arms. "By the sounds of it, I hear you were great yesterday."

Financier turned around to look at me, I gave his a sheepish grin.

Tamaki paced. "We just have to wait until Haruhi am the twins show up and-"

"Sorry we're late." Haruhi opened the door.

"Just in time to meet our newest member.....what's your name?" Tamaki asked.

"Financier Tonnerre." He stated.

"Tonnerre...?" The twins gave each other a shocked look.

"Yes, it seems Miss Eclair failed to mention she had a brother." Kyoya added.

"Well who ever you are, I am Tamaki, and this is Haruhi." Tamaki pulled Haruhi into a big embrace.

For a couple they don't seem like one...

"And those are the twins, Hikaru and Kaoru. And over there we have Kyoya, and I'm sure you met Tess." The blonde nodded.

"Yup." Financier nodded.

"I almost forgot, put this on!" Tamaki threw some clothing at him.

"Yeah, I don't play dress up.." Financier looked disgusted with the clothes he had in his hands.

"We're just being police officers." Koaru looked over to him.

"I guess." Financier and the rest walked over to get changed.

Tamaki stopped. "Oh and here is one for you too Tess."

"Do I have to?" I was skeptical of how this one would look.

"Just put it on." He handed it to me.

If you can't beat them, join them.

~

I'm not saying that I hate the Host Club costumes, because if I did I would probably be lying. I don't know what genius decided we should all wear police uniforms, but whoever it was needs a raise. Even Tamaki looks hot... Did I just say that? Ehhhh....

"Want you like tea peach. I mean! Would you like some peach tea!?" I asked Hikaru. Pull yourself together woman!

"Yes, would like tea peach." He chuckled.

I gave him his cup. Since we are cops today I'm passing out donuts and tea in coffee mugs. Very fitting.

"So who's idea was it to wear these today?" I gave the girl sitting across from him a donut.

"Tamaki's." Hikaru shrugged.

"Cool."

"Why, you staring at my naturally good looks?" He winked.

"Pft! No!" I'm a lier! I'm lying! Omfg no shhhhh! I swallowed.

I walked over to Tamaki to see him curled up in a ball on the sofa.

"Ughh... Tamaki?" I poked his side.

"Eeeehhhhhhh!" He groaned.

"You ok?" I clenched my teeth, he didn't look so good.

"It's not me! It's him...." He pierced his eyes over to Financier's table.

Financier was sitting around a table with a big group of girls drooling over him, I could barley see him.

"Yeah so?"

"It seems Financier has the more clients then Tamaki ever had, plus he just stole a few of Tamaki's in the process." Kyoya joined us.

"Told you he would be popular!" I smirked at my great idea gone right. I'm an evil genius! I might as well see what all the fuss what about over him. I knew bad boys were popular... But not this popular.

"Hey Financier!" I walked over with the tea set an donuts. "Ladies." I nodded. "Care for some peach tea or donuts?"

"Sure." A few girls smiled.

I finally got to get a look at Financier. Oh my boy... His hat was tilted to the side and his shirt was just... Stop! "So yeah donuts!" I placed the tray of donuts on the table and just walked away. Tea set and all. If I looked at him anymore I probably would have died.

Teens and their hormones... What am I going to do with myself?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mkay so that was a lot of fluff, but it was the second day so don't judge!!! Anyways, I wanna thank you for the few votes that I've already gotten and the reads! So please leave a comment and ill get back to you. Love yeah, bieeeee!!!