Chapter 52: Distress Confess

Being brought to a hospital with a tube up my arm when I woke up made me gag.

I swallowed my saliva and blinked at the IV in me. "What... What is that..?"

"An IV?" Hikaru laughed at me.

My breathing became unsteady. "Can... Can we get it out of me.." My head was dizzy and I wanted to pull off the sheets I was cloaked in.

"Why?"

I closed my eyes trying not to think of it.

"Where's the nurse." I breathed heavily trying to pry my eyes away from it. "Please..." I started to tear up.

Hikaru had bolted from his seat and grabbed a nurse.

"Yes?" She looked at me. My pale expression worried her's. "Are you alright?"

"Please, can you take this out of me?" Tears rolled down my face.

Without a second that passed by she took it out and patted my shoulder. "Are you going to be ok?"

I breathed harshly trying not to cry even more. "I can't... I don't like blood... Or veins... Where are my brackets?" My eyes widened in terror.

"I'll retrieve your clothing." She padded out the room.

"Are you ok?" Hikaru's mouth was slightly parted and his brows neared.

I open and close my mouth, saturating my lips and biting down hard. "No..." I panted.

I really hated blood and veins. I never did and never will. And ever since that one time I cut... I just. Did he see my scars!?

I gripped my wrist at the uncomfortable exposure. I was petrified and nauseous. I wanted to throw up.

"Where are my parents? Where is Haruhi? Are you ok? Is she ok?" My questions poured out of me when I realized I was actually in a hospital.

"Yeah, yeah everyone's fine. Your parents are actually talking with the doctors now. They just patched you up and you should be good they said..." He seemed relived.

"How long was I out? How long have you been here?" I gently rubbed my my wrists nervously.

"I've been with you since you got here. You weren't out for long. Just a few hours." He shrugged.

My face felt wet. "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.... Everything was my fault. Oh god!" I cried into my palms. Droplets dripped down my hands, stinging my little cut.

Looking back to earlier that day I didn't remember really how it was my fault. I didn't remember how I even got in all this? What did I even do to get this all to happen?!

I just knew that I caused it. It was all me. It always was. My selfish self absorbed self, just trying to fix everything... Breaking it even further. I was a mess. A crying ball of hurt, anger an self pity. Yes, I gave myself pity that's how bad I had succumb to.

Hikaru shushed me rubbing my back as I cried. "Don't cry Tess. Everything is going to be alright.." He cooed.

"What about those girls? Are they ok?" No matter how much I hated them now, I wanted them to be ok. More so because I didn't want dead bodies with my name on it.

"Who?" Hikaru looked up at me.

"The girls?" I talked with my hands. "You know the ones who tied you up?"

"What? I knew I was tied up, but I didn't know by who.." He shook his red locks gently scratching his head or a memory.

Of course he didn't know, they must had got him from behind. I however knew all the pain I induced.