The True Finale. Chapter 57.

You opened your eyes and looked around a white room...

You saw... people getting up and some people looking around.

"P...PERCY!?" You called and tried to get up.

You felt so weak...

"PERCY!!!!"

"Y/N?!?!"

"PERCY!!!!"

You ran towards his voice... it's sounded so much younger but you knew it was him...

You saw a boy... a teen wobble towards you, he had red hair.... and the most beautiful brown eyes you had ever seen... it looked as if his eyes were almost black.

"Y/n?" He asked in a shakey tone.

"PERCY!" You yelled and hugged him tightly, crying.

"Where are we?" He asked and hugged back.

"I... I don't know... who are these people?"

"They are all... kids... like us... I wonder... MS. LAUGHINGSTOCK!!!!" He yelled and a little girl rolled over.
"Percy Is that you?"

She had such a quiet voice and was in a wheelchair, beautiful brown hair and bags under her eyes... reddish lips... she looked about 7 years old.

"DOCTOR HEARTFELT!!!"
"Percy! Would that happen to be you?" A boy with chocolate brown hair wandered over, he was so pale... and had incredibly soft skin... so soft that a single scratch was like cutting through butter as he had accidentally scratched himself on his glasses... he seemed to be 12...

"SALTY JOJO!!!"

A boy wandered over... he was very tan... and had greyish hair... he also had Salty's speech problem as he grunted and slurred... he seemed to be 13...

"CALVERY STANKOFF!!!"

Another boy wandered over with a wooden leg...

He said nothing but saluted... he was about 15 it seemed.

Percy then called for the others. "JETHRO! CYRUS!!!"

He saw two children..
Age 4 and 5 wandering over...

Jethro had red hair and Cyrus had blonde...
Jethro had a fake arm and leg...
Cyrus had a missing eye...
They were holding hands.

"JOE!!!! SARIA!!!"

Sariah was about 4 and Joe was about 14... and actually very tall

Saria also had a fake arm and leg and Joe had...
A blind eye...

Percy hugged his friend and then called the others.

"HANS!!! BLACK TEETH!!"

Hans was a melanistic boy...
He looked to be about 12 years old... but he was incredibly thin and tall.

Black teeth was a stocky boy with a reddish color to his skin...
He looked very pretty but his teeth seemed to have a problem... they grew sharp and this boy looked about 7 years old.

~Y/n's P.O.V~

I was so scared... I found a mirror and walk towards it...

What I see is scary...

I have beautiful h/c hair....
And incredibly pale skin...
Your eyes were purple and you looked so thin... you reminded yourself of a supermodel or a barbie...
You still had large breasts...
You looked about...
14 and Percy looked about 15...

You squeaked and then heard Percy yell.
"WOULD'JA LOOKIT THIS!!"

He called you over and you saw tubes...
These tubes held Horace... Sunny and their new recruits...

Horace was a boy with a deformed body... and what seemed to be a glass eye...
Sunny had no arms and was so thin her bones showed...
Horace looked to be about 6 years old and Sunny looked to be about 14.

Everyone else looked messed up...
A boy with long hair and missing fingers...
A boy covered in casts...

A boy who looked fully blind and finally... a baby who looked to be pale... white with beautiful black hair...

There were a few others but they were either missing a limb or broken in some pieces...

You saw the Crackerjack too...
The Crackerjack was a boy who seemed to also have weak legs but on top of that... he was also losing hair and had abnormally straight and long teeth...

You pressed a button and released Horace and the Crackerjack.... along with some of Horace's men...
not Sunny though... she was annoying...

You smile at Horace as he coughs and looks up at you. "W...WHA?"

He looks so frightened and then you pick him up. "Hi there Horace... I know you are scared but so are we..."

"L..laughing... stocks?"

You nod and he tears up. "W...Where are we?"

Crackerjack looks afraid as well and suddenly...
She arrived...

A woman with blonde hair, tied up in a ponytail...

She looked at you all and said. "What are all of you doing out of your preserve tanks?"

You tilted your head... you then shuddered. "Who are you?!"

"I am Janice... Doctor Janice Marmalade."

Your eyed widened. "J..Janice?"
She nodded. "And you children are all part of project Candle...."

"P..Project Candle?" Horace asked.
"Yes... a project used for unfortunate children to be able to live the lives they wished they could..."

You tilted your head. "What about the people who died?"

"We keep it realistic but allow the ones who die to choose if they want to become ghosts or not..."

Percy pouted and then asked. "So Candle Cove isn't real?"

"Well... it is but only in the program... here it's never existed so yes... it's fake..."

"And SkinTakah?" Jethro asked.

"SkinTaker is a child as well... just... mentally disabled.... angry because they remember what happened before the program and know that it's fake... why do you think he was trying to kill me?"

Everyone looked scared.
"So... is he dead?"

Janice dodged the question. "You all have the choice of going back to your world or dieing here..."

You all looked to one another... afraid... but Percy held your hand. "Please bring us back to Candle Cove..."

Everyone looked at him in confusion. "I know that it's not real here... but to us... we have lived there for so long that it doesn't matter! Candle Cove is our home... and I think it's best that we return to where we were raised!"

You smiled and everyone else started saying they wanted to return.

And so Janice took you all and hooked you up to some machines and then you watched her close you up in a tube... you heard a liquid enter the tube and looked at Percy... he was smiling at you and you smiled back... you closed your eyes and soon you heard your lover awaken you...
This time... you knew you were home for good...

((My dears it is the Finale! I'm so happy you all were here till the end!!!
And so I must say... until you ask for a second book...
I shall see you again readers...
ClockSpider~