The Cloaked Shadow. Chapter 33

You held your babies....
As Percy had gone off again and you could not take them with you so you stayed...

You were alone this time...
Jethro was so cute as he hugged his sister...

You giggled and looked out at the ocean, you loved the salty air...
And then you hear Saria cry as Jethro talks baby to her...
"Oh Saria... What's the matter?" You walked over and picked her up, her cute, little dress blowing in the wind...
She wore a beautiful pink and lacey dress...

You had sewn it yourself with old clothes you had found within treasure and old caves...
And you had made other clothing as well but of course that did not matter at this moment... then you looked down at Jethro in his little sailor suit... Percy had made that one...

It was one of the things he knew best...
But then you noticed something...

A woman climbing up the side of Ms.Laughingstock.

She was bloody and scary... Jethro then started crying as he saw her too...

She looked torn up and got blood all over the deck when she made it into the ship. "PERCIVAL!! I'VE COME TO FINISH YE!!!" Then she noticed you and your crying children.
"Well I'll be... ain't that just priceless?" She walked towards you and you picked Jethro up, backing away.

"Th coward has a family now... how cute... now why don'tcha c'mere and die like a good girl?!!" She ran at you, sword in hand as you fell overboard, clutching to your infants and landing back first into a rowboat that she threw a knife at, cutting the rope and sending you adrift with your children. You screamed for Percy but he could do nothing... even if he was close enough to hear you... as you slowly drifted into the dark sea...

After many hours of drifting... you saw a boat you held your sleeping infants and wondered what would become of you and your children...

Your heart just about stopped when you saw...
The Crackerjack...

Rubber Fishes...

A Candlelit Lullaby. Pirate Percy X Reader. Candle Coveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें