A Monster's Bride. Chapter 35.

You sobbed...
It had been two days and you were horified... he kept you in his room... and watched you like a hawk..

That damned SkinTaker.
You were terrified tonight since SkinTaker had told you to wait on his bed...
You hoped he wouldn't do anything to you... no... you hoped he wouldn't do anything to Jethro or Saria.

You then started to quietly sing to yourself...

"The best thing 'bout tonight's that we're not fighting...
Could it be that we have been this way before?
I know you don't think that I am trying...
I know you're wearing thin down to the core
But hold your breath because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you...
Over again~
Don't make me change my mind! I won't live to see another day, I swear it's true! 'Cause a girl like you is impossible to find... you're impossible to find..."

But you felt a hand grab your shoulder and throw you to the ground, you stared up at Skin Taker in horror as he grins at you... he was so terrifying.

You screamed and cried, he picked you up and dragged you into a part of the ship that seemed to serve as a prison... only... it was cleaned out and your children were being cared for by Joe...

He looked surprised to see you...

That was... until SkinTaker came and grabbed Saria out of his hands.

"YOU ARE MINE!!" SkinTaker screamed before almost cutting her head off.
"SARIA!!!" You screamed in sadness and closed your eyes...
Thinking Saria would stop crying but... she didn't... and you heard a *thunk*

You peeked and saw Joe...
He was protecting Saria?

SkinTaker was furious with Joe... as SkinTaker's sword had merely gave him a small cut in his rotten skin.
"You ain't killin a child."
He growled and glared at his captain.

"I ain't gunna let you... and I definitely won't work fer someone who couldn't care if ye own crewmates burned alive."