The Cowardly Knight and the Porcelain Princess. Chapter 10

¤}♧Percy's P.O.V♧{¤

I saw Y/n... she was wearin that beautiful dress we had found when we collected the treasure from an old abandoned castle...

"Behold Knight! Your princess...
Princess Porcelain!" Janice proclaimed as Y/n giggled and looked at me, I stayed in my character and knelt onto one knee, bowin me head.
She held out her hand and I kissed it.
"A pleasure to meet you." She smiled and I replied. "Th pleasure's all mine yur highness." She started to laugh and Janice looked sternly at me.
"Knight! Quit flirting with my daughter!" I chuckled and stopped.
"Sorry yur highness but her beauty is just so strong that I can barely help meself."
I got up when Janice told me to.

"You are correct! My daughter is the most prettiest girl in all of the universe!" Janice said proudly, she was such a good actress.

Y/n smiled at me and I smiled back, she looked so wonderful...
"Knight Percival the Cowardly..." She giggled
"Princess Porcelain..." I smile back and her beautiful e/c eyes glitter when she laughs.

I couldn't help but blush... she looked amazin...
She was...
amazin.

Soon playtime was over as I saved
Y/n from a pretend dragon and was awarded the bravest Coward in the kingdom.

Y/n and I laughed as we walked side by side.
Were we just friends? Were we more?... I don't know...
What I do know... is that... I love her... I probably will always love her... and noone will change that...
Not even that nasty Skin Taker.

((Sorry for the short chapter... please enjoy! ^w^))