The Coward's Mischievous Side. Chapter 13

You had gotten out of those ridiculous clothes and three weeks later you were sitting in the room, watching the rain pour down.
It was too stormy to go outside and Janice was on her own adventure with Milo, BananaKing and Poppy.

It was just you in the room so you decided to play dress up, you had some clothes you never tried on because of how skimpy they were, you took out the box and put some on, you eventually got a Pirate costume that was rather skimpy, it had a white garter belt and you found a little striped shirt that only covered your chest region, it reminded you of Percy's shirt and finally you put on a miniskirt and you giggled but sighed.
"Something's missing..." You said to yourself and looked down at your socks, deep in thought... you hardly noticed the figure behind you.
"Boo!" You heard a voice yell and you jumped as something sucked on your neck, hands wrapping around your waist.
"Y/n~" The familiar voice cooed into your ear.

Your eyes widened as you finally looked back.
"P...Percy!?" Percy smiled at you and pinned you against the wall, kissing you.
"Surprised?" He smiled humorously.
You nod and he looks at you, blushing after he got a good look at you.
"I picked a perfect time fer this..." He smirked while you stood confused and he picked you up, setting you upon a bed that was kept in the room after you had been sick as well as the fact that Janice used to sleep in that room when she was eight... she was ten now and had her own room.

Percy looked at you and gave you a mischievous smile, removing his jacket and shirt.
"O...Oh my..." You blush and cover your eyes.
"Yer too cute~" He smiles and pins you against the bed, putting his hat on your head.

"P...Percy your heavy..." You say, trying to escape and he grins.
"Excuses..."
His lips brushed against your ear.
"Excuses~"

You were surprised by Percy's sudden bravery... he looked to be in a strong state of lust and kissed you again, tongue against your bottom lip in which you gasped and as soon as you did...
Your kiss became a french one.

You moaned slightly, you didn't know what to do.

He had an evil glint in his eyes, he was acting so strange...
Percy was much too cowardly for something like this...
It worried you.

"P...Percy please.... I... I don't k...know why you're d...doing this b...but I... I know you're n...not like this...
P...Please Percy... your scaring me..." You manage to say, tears brimming your eyes and he stops for a bit, he seemed to be thinking, he got off of you and looked down at you, that mischievous look was gone now... and it was replaced with guilt.
Tears were going down his face.
"I....I'm so sorry...." He croaked... you were confused... what just happened to Percy?

"Percy why did you do that?" You ask and he whimpers.
"I...I don't know.... I...I just... I was so... I...I just...." He sat on the floor, he looked so sad... so guilty...
"Ye look beautiful..." He said, eyes sparkling with tears. "I...I'm sorry fer what I did... I.... I don't know what made me do it... but... I...I'll try to make sure it doesn't happen again..." He said, he was so scared and flinched when you walked over and put a hand on his head.
"Oh Percy... it's okay... I love you no matter what..." He was looking down and you put your hands on his cheeks and looked into his eyes.
"You're fine... we're fine... you shouldn't be sad... okay?" You wiped away some of his tears but he hugged you, still crying and you comforted him...

Whatever happened to Percy...
You were getting to the bottom of.

((Narrator-chan ^w^!!))
Gee! So many views!! I'm so happy!!
What do you guys think is happening to Percy and what do you want to happen?"
Sorry for the short chapter! Enjoy!