The War has begun. Chapter 42.

You all stood there... at the crack of dawn and got ready for the war about to come...

You got ready as well
But you were worried about the children until Banana King said he would watch them.

You got your sword ready, you had created it yourself with the help of Calvery Stankoff...

You then swung it slightly...
attacking an invisible enemy as you jabbed at it, swinging at it and taking a quick practice before a sword clashed against your's and you looked up to see Percy... he smiled down at you.
"Hello my dear." He smiled. "Yur bein too gentle... ya gotta use a lil force..." He slashed your sword and you smiled, sparring with Percy and finally finishing the training when you got him to the floor, both of you pointed a sword to the other.
"I take it that this is a draw?" You ask with a giggle as he sighs sarcastically but jokingly. "I suppose..."

But then you both stopped goofing off.

It was time to fight...

All of the crew got out one by one... following in a straight line as you got off the boat... standing outside while you watched...
slowly but surely...
The Crackerjack sailed towards you...
Closer...
And closer...
And closer yet...

Finally...
It happened... the RubberFishes walked out side by side and they gave disgusted and evil grins...

SkinTaker came to the front of the group to face Percy who glared at SkinTaker...

Then...
Not
One
Noise
Was
Heard.....

You could probably hear the sound of the sea and the blowing winds... the sound of breathing creatures and then suddenly you heard a battle cry come from both the leaders.

♤♧"ATTACK!!!!"♧♤

SkinTaker rushed at Percy and you rushed right at that Sunny...

She wasn't speaking as much as she had been when you had been saved by Joe...

Joe was fighting Horace with amazing strength and emotion...
Calvery Stankoff got BlackTeeth....
Salty Jojo got that Philip Fly...

And Doctor Heartfelt was fighting as well...
fighting Hoody Hans....

You finally got Sunny to fall to the floor.
after what felt like eternity but was actually an hour...

You looked around again... and Doctor Heartfelt was too busy tending to the wounded to notice the hooded figure behind him as you ran and screamed. "DOCTOR!!" Doctor Heartfelt ducked as you passed over him... pouncing right onto Hans and starting to fight him, then you tore off his hood and saw a pretty but terrifying man... it seemed to be a theme with these RubberFishes...

He grinned at you with a Chesire smile and some devilishly orange eyes...

Then he got his dagger and pointed it at you before you took it right out of his hand and threw him against the wall, stabbing his coat to it so he hung there...
He was not amused...

The black haired man screamed in fury but you weren't having any of it as you looked for Percy and you finally saw him... out numbered by one person...
It was Milo....

He was alive... and he looked horrific.