The Island of Broken Dreams. Chapter 52.

((G..Gosh guys... 3000 views... ;w;.))

Percy looked at the map as he sailed through the cove...

Then he found out... that he was passing into another cove... one that was forbidden to enter unless you wanted to die or planned to kill.

Y/n watched him with worry... she had never seen such a murderous look on his face as he had now...

It was horrific...

You watched as the water became black and dark red... and looked at the island that came closer and closer towards you.
"Percy, what is this place?!" You asked him as he said. "Broken Dreams Cove! Milo wasn't fuckin around when he said he wanted to battle.

You looked afraid...

The island had black sand... the trees looked dead and charred... there was a valcano that had blood red lava...

"Percy! Why is the lava red like that?!" You asked.
"It's because human children who are lost in the cove are often found and thrown into the valcano... this is also a place fer wars and battles... losers get fed to the valcano." Percy said over the now stormy sky.

You were very nervous and decided to visit your grounded son and his equally grounded boyfriend.

You went into the ship and knocked on Jethro's door. "Honey?" He grumbled in response as you came in.
"Hi Jethro... I know you're grumpy about what happened but you really shouldn't have done something so quickly... and at such a young age."

"It w..wasn't inside me! I swear mom!" Jethro pouted as you said. "I don't care if it was in your ear... that was a naughty thing to do!"

He pouted and laid his face into his pillow...
He had been laying on his bed... grounded of course, four days to be exact.

You smiled and kissed his head. "Oh my grumpy little baby... my grumpy grumpy little Jethy."

"Mo~m!" He whined as you hugged him close. "My grouchy little pirate... grouchy grumpy baby."

Jethro grumbled until you tickled his sides and he started giggling his sweet little laugh.

"Heeheeheehee... M..Mom s...stahp! Heeheeheehee! Noooo!"

You just grinned and laughed. "I'll gobble you up my little Pirate... for I am the tickle momster!"

"Nooooo! Stahp! Mom I'm t...too hah! old for this! Hahah!"

You stopped, giving him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "We love you honey... we just needed to make sure it didn't happen again..."

He nodded and said. "I love you guys too mom..."

You smiled and left the room, closing the door before heading to the other boy's room to talk with him.

~/\~ Meanwhile ~/\~

Percy landed the Laughingstock... she stared at him and said. "PERCY! YOU CANNOT GO INSIDE THIS TIME, YOU MAY NEVER RETURN!"

He only looked at her before sighing and heading to the battle grounds...

He could feel the lava around him... the heat of it made him feel like he could go aflame at any moment...

He managed to get to the top of the mountain... the surface he stood on was shaped like a skull and had lava running through it...

Milo stood at the other side, he grinned at Percy. "Thought you'd chicken out! I guess you have changed... so come on then... it's time to pay for you to pay for what you have done..." Milo pointed his sword at Percy...

"Tonight... You will die...."