The Third Prince only let out a silly chuckle. Even if his darling brother were to find out he disguised as a servant, he knew Xuan Yu was not that fool to get rid of him just because of trivial matter such as this. "I am sorry for suddenly left you like that. Well, you know, nature calls."

"For four hours?" Meng Yue knitted her eyebrows.

"Probably diarrhoea?" Hui Qing suddenly shot in as she approached the duo.

Xuan Yuan Rui quickly distanced himself as soon he spotted the beauty in his vision. He made a humble gesture as he answered her, "Not diarrhoea, Lady Hui. It was just a normal nature call. After he had done his business, Shaoqing was told by other servant that His Majesty summoned for him."

Their expression changed when they heard the Emperor's name. Hui Qing hurriedly asked, "For what reason the Emperor summoned you?"

"For Lady Shu of course!" The Third Prince smiled widely as he continued, "The Emperor ordered Shaoqing to bring Lady Shu to him."

"His Majesty summoned for Lady Shu?!" Meng Yue gasped. The Emperor never showed his face at the quarters lately after the incident. She wondered why he suddenly wanted to see her lady.

The maid's loud voice caught the attention of another person inside the kitchen; Ruolan peeked from inside and saw the trio standing near the door. He was curious to know what they were talking about and decided to join them as well. Ruolan approached them and asked why they gathered there. After Shaoqing informed him about the Emperor, his face became pale as nervousness throbbed his stomach at once. Thousands of thoughts emerged in his head and all of them were an unpleasant one.

Still, no matter how anxious and terrified he was, there was a tiny part in his heart feeling happy for he was able to see the man again.

Both ladies did not follow Ruolan as the male servant explained he would take care of Lady Shu. Hui Qing and Meng Yue understood then cleaned the kitchen before going back to the court. Ruolan did offer them a help but Shaoqing told him to depart immediately since the Emperor does not like waiting.

Ruolan left the kitchen and escorted by the male servant to the Study room. When they reached there, he saw the Study room was not as big as he imagined yet quite luxuries for a commoner like him. There were small garden and two guards standing outside the main door. Their faces were grumpy and fierce that he did not dare to enter the room alone.

Strangely, as soon the guards spotted them; their face changed and bowed their head for a respect. Ruolan was quite surprised of their sudden changes of expression. He turned his head to Shaoqing only to find the servant was nowhere to be seen. He felt like he has been betrayed, how could Shaoqing left him alone there! While Ruolan grumbled about the mean servant, he saw another person came out from the main door to escort him in.

Upon seeing the familiar servant, Ruolan heaved a relief sigh then greeted him with a small smile.

Rong Heng responded with a nod before reported to the Emperor, "Your Majesty, the requested person has come."

"Bring her in." Said the deep and cold voice filled with authority from inside the room.

Ruolan's chest began to pound faster when heard the voice. Without wasting time, he lowered his head courteously as he strode forward then knelt before the Emperor, "Concubine Shu is here as Your Majesty wished for."

Xuan Yu stared at her carefully. It was not like he did not see her for a long period of time but he could noticed a little bit of changes in her. Her face looked pale and tired since from the last time he saw her. "How are you?"

"Concubine Shu is grateful for His Majesty's concern but she has been fine."