Chapter 11

*Coughs* Warning, a little bit of NSFW. Only a bit, yeah a bit.

===============================

"Xuan Yu, if you want to do something, just do it. Do not hesitate as long it is a right thing."

Shun Jun's words echoed in his mind. Clear and loud.

Right, Shun Jun, I am doing it now.

Xuan Yu elegantly stepped inside the room as his eyes focused on the person sitting in the bed. The maid understood well her service were no longer needed, she humbly retreated back then left the two people alone in the room.

At the same time, Ruolan was loss of words seeing Xuan Yu stood before him, staring at him with his solemn face. But when he remembered about the incident in their previous night, he instantly rose from the bed to kneel and bowed before the Emperor, "It is an honour for Concubine Shu to receive a second visitation from His Majesty even after she failed to fulfil His Majesty's need. She is ashamed of her past mistakes hence asks for His Majesty's forgiveness."

"Then I[1] am sure you are now ready to correct your mistake." The Emperor replied solemnly.

Ruolan choked back his saliva. He knew it, Xuan Yu came for this!

"Now go to the bed and lay there." Xuan Yu pointed.

Are that not too fast?! Ruolan tightened his grips as his face turned all pale.

Although the man before him was the man above all, Ruolan was still hesitated whether he should follow his order or not. But the Emperor's words are absolute, did it not? By then, Ruolan should be in the bed, but his legs as if nailed on the floor did not move an inch at all.

Seeing Ruolan failed to follow his demand has indeed made Xuan Yu grew displeased to the insolence. He coldly grabbed the slender wrist tightly, "You have some guts to disobey me[1], you little fretful!"

Ruolan let out a small yelp when the Emperor suddenly snatched his hand, "Y-your Majesty—"

Thump!

He was thrown into the bed. Ruolan understood clearly the same thing was about to happen again. He quickly got off from the bed as soon he landed on the mattress. However, Xuan Yu was fast enough to stop him as he grabbed his shoulder then pinned him back on the bed. Ruolan tried to press him away but paused when suddenly he felt a hot and burning pain in his cheek.

Xuan Yu successfully halted every forceful efforts from the person underneath him, glowered at the shock but delicate face, "You must be thinking that I do not dare hitting you just because you are a woman," He leaned closely to the pale face then said in a cold and threatening voice, "You are wrong!"

Ruolan was still stunned due to the sudden hard and strong palm hit his cheek, never cross in his mind that Xuan Yu would act this cruel even to a woman. This new fact he learned just now has made his heart grew anxious about what outcome he will face if Xuan Yu know the truth about him.

In all honesty, Xuan Yu never hit a woman before. Not even once in his lifetime. This was the first time he met such troublesome woman who would made him to personally raise his hand for her insolence. But seeing the concubine no longer resist after the slap, Xuan Yu felt delighted to see the changes in her behaviour. He took the chance to tear Ruolan's outer robe for he believed the maiden had given up protecting her chastity and was ready to submit to him.

The sound of his robe torn apart snapped him from his reverie. Ruolan's mind was greatly alarmed to the danger he was about face. It was luck that his dress has many layers, or else the Emperor might found out about him. The panic situation has made him unconsciously gather all his strength back then forcefully pushed the Emperor away. Fortunately to him, the man above him was not alert enough to the sudden force; as a result he could not balance himself that he fell from the bed in an instant.