suck it and see

You stared at the top of the ceiling again with annoyance etched onto your face. It was the middle of the night and your neighbor was making a ruckus again.

You look to your side and look at the plain white wall where the noise was coming from. You heard weird yelling and loud thuds again.

"fOR THE LOVE OF CHIN CHIN-" a presumably male with raspy voice yelled. It sounded like he smoked cigarettes for 10 years.

'Who the fuck is chin chin??' You thought angrily.

"I'm just trying to sleep man.." you mumbled to yourself.

You sat up and rummaged through your backpack.

You grabbed one of your heavy college textbooks and hurled it against the wall causing a loud thud to be heard.

It was silent again.

You see your book fall down to the ground and see a small hole on your wall.

You groan in annoyance again knowing the landlord is gonna rip your head off for the damage you caused.

You walk up and peep through the hole and see a fairly cute asian guy with ebony colored haired. His shirt was a striped blue button up with a huge stain on the front pocket.

You raise an eyebrow is confusion.

You moved more to your right and saw a camera propped up on the windowsill.

'He records videos of himself yelling... Huh.' You thought confusingly.

You grab one of your sticky notes and a pen and write him a note. You rolled it up and shoved it through the hole. He stares at the paper confusingly and picks it up and reads it quietly.

"Can you please be quiet, I have school at seven in the morning." He mumbled. He assumed you were waiting for a response so he spoke out.

"Yeah, sorry about that. Can you give me like five minutes? I'm almost done with recording." He spoke out, his voice was much different. It was smooth and calm.

He clearly altered his voice for his recordings.

You giggle quietly and write another note and stick it through the hole and stick out for him to grab.

He took it, and read it again.

"Yeah, just please be quick... Smiley face." He smiled and spoke out loud again for you to hear.

"You're not much of a talker as I can tell.. But thanks anyways neighbor. Nice handwriting by the way."

You smiled and wrote another note.

He saw another note fall onto his shelf and grabbed it and read it.

"Thanks... And no problem." He read out loud.

He stepped back and waved hi to you.

You turned on the lamp and waved hi to him as well, hoping he could see you. He smiled and gave you and thumbs up signaling you that he saw you.

You smiled sheepishly and waved goodbye as you were going to sleep. He nodded and waved bye too. You heard him ramble loudly again about some stuff for another few minutes when it was finally silent again.

You could tell he was done because the light that came from his room was turned off. You sigh contently, and get yourself comfortable in your warm bed and go back to sleep.