"Was I not good enough?!" I yelled. My hands slammed into his chest. "I gave you everything! A home, food, transportation, love!"

JJ bitterly laughed "you stopped loving me, we both know it."

"I loved you for the first year of our relationship! Then you showed me your real self, you got drunk almost every night, you fucking hit me, called me names, and degraded me, but I was still there for you, when your cousin died, when you lost your job! But you were never there for me." I yell at him.

JJ pushed me against the wall "never there for you?! I was there for you when that bastard Jc wasn't! I dealt with you crying over another man you loved when you were with me!" He yelled back. "What were you doing tonight?!" He yelled again, his spit getting all over my face.

I got even more angry at him "Jc isn't a bastard! You have no right to call him that! And you damn well know what I was doing! I told you before I left! For fucks sake Joseph! I don't feel bad for kissing him anymore."

My eyes widen when JJ looks at me with pure hatred. I place my hand on my cheek after his hand comes into contact with my face. Tears slip down my cheeks onto my dress. JJ stands there shocked as I push him away from me.

"We're done JJ." I say as I put my vans on. "Your shit better be out of my house when I get back tomorrow or I'm calling the cops." I say sternly.

"Where am I supposed to go?!" He yells.

I shrug "probably should have thought of that before you were an ass." I walk out of the door and slam it, letting the tears freely roll down my cheeks.

I made sure to grab my camera and my clutch before leaving knowing he'd do something to my possessions.

I didn't know who to call, it was 11 at night and Kian was with a girl, and Trevor was at a party.

I walked down the street with my raccoon eyes and looked for a motel or something.

After about a mile of walking the only one I found had no vacancies. I dig in my clutch to find my phone, but instead I get a paper cut.

I take the card out of my bag and look at it. A small smile pulled at my lips when I realized Jc gave me his number.

I take a deep breath hoping to calm myself down, my breathing was shaky but it was too late when a voice came through the small device in my hand.

"Hello? Who is this?" Jc's groggy voice asked. "It's.. Uh me." I stammered. "Who's me?-Sam?" I hiccuped from the crying "y-yes, I-it's me" my voice cracks. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" "I'm not o-okay, can you c-come pick me up?" I hear rustling in that back round and a door closing of course. Where are you at?" "T-the star motel." "I'll be there in 40 minutes."

After that he hung up on me. I sat on the curb and watched the cars go by. A familiar black jeep pulls up and I see Jc.

I stand up and get into his car without saying a word. "I'm sorry about earlier." He mumbled as he pulled into the street.

"It's fine." I said quietly so I could hide the fact that I was crying.

"It wasn't okay of me an-" I cut him off "I said it was fine!" I cried out. Tears yet again rolling down my cheeks.

Jc took my hand in his and intertwined our fingers. "What happened?" he asked.

"J-JJ hit me. And I walked in on him making out with some one, then he admitted he did it before and was fucking another girl behind my back." I sobbed out. Jc rubbed soothing circles into the back of my hand with his thumb.

"You don't deserve that Sam." I ignored him and looked out the window watching the moon follow us.

The heat of the car, my eyes heavy from previously crying, and Jc now rubbing circles into my clothed thigh made me fall asleep.
-
"Sam." A voice said as they shook me.

"Leave me alone I want to sleep." I mumbled. Jc chuckled and picked me up bridal way and brought me into his nice house.

It was big and fancy like I thought it would be. I didn't really pay attention because I was still tired.

He brought me upstairs too what I assumed was his bedroom and laid me on the bed. He left for a minute then came back with a black tee shirt that had various small holes in it, and a pair of sweatpants.

I gladly took them and got up to change in the bathroom.

I looked at my self in the mirror. The bags under my eyes had bags, I looked so worn out for a girl who wasn't even 21 yet.

The happiness that used to fill my grey blue eyes was gone, but replaced with sadness and sorrow.

I took a rag and placed it under the warm water and cleaned the make up off my face, then changed into Jc's clothes. I didn't take my hair out of the braids and walked back into Jc's room.

Before me stood a guy with amazing back muscles and an angel wing tattoo. I admired his back for a little too long.

"Take a picture it lasts longer babe." Jc said slightly smirking.

I blushed and looked away "w-where am I sleeping?" I asked.

"My bed." He replied. He grabbed some blankets from the closet and walked out of the door to the living room.

I laid on his bed, taking in his wondrous scent of cologne and mint. Weird but satisfying smell.

I soon drifted into a half awake, half sleeping kind of thing.

An hour later I woke up from a loud boom. Thunder shook his house and lightning lit up the room.

The wind picked up making heavy rain drops hit the Windows.

I quickly scramble out of the bed, still being terrified by thunder and stalk into the living room.

I see Jc's sleeping body, his chest slowly moving up and down.

I walk closer "J-Jc?" He doesn't budge. The thunder yells in the sky and I shriek.

Jc's eyes fly open and look at me "are you okay? What's wrong?" He worried.

"T-thunder." I say quietly.

Jc nods understandingly and gets up from the couch. We both walk back to his room and get into the big bed.

Jc pulls me into his chest so we're spooning and drapes his arm over my waist, putting his face in the back of my head.

I was still trembling when he kissed my shoulder, "you'll be okay, I'm here, I've got you." He mumbled.

I let my self relax into his touch and slowly, but surely fall asleep.
-
So wow, a lot of dramaaaa.

BUT JAM IS BACK AND BETTER BEFORE!1!1!