"Yes?" I answered innocently and batted my lashes. I coughed behind my hand then resume my innocent demeanor. "It's late and there's no way I'm letting you drive this time of night." I stated. I can see a smirk forming ever so slightly against his lips. He held me by my shoulders and pinned me against the wall. I gasped. He leaned in close enough for a kiss. My heart fluttered. Yes! Kiss me! I mean no! Don't do that.

"Is that an invitation to stay, hun?" He asked in my ear. I shivered. I looked up at him, shrugging sheepishly.

"Think what you want...it's just that it can be dangerous—"

His low chuckle made me trail off. "I'm teasing." He said, cocking his head. "A shower sounds nice. Thank you." He said with a smile. He bit his lip as he walked toward the bathroom door. When he got to the door, he looked at me and pulled his vest over his head. He threw it over his right shoulder before opening the door and walking inside. He left the door wide open. I think—no—I know that was an invitation to join him. I kinda wanted to but I couldn't move. That fucking look made my legs weak.

He walked out of the shower 15 minutes later in the white towel I kept on the rack. His wet hair clung to his face in waves. Water was beading down his chest and arms. I bit my lip as I handed him a pair of boxers that I hadn't worn yet. He looked at me then at the boxers. He raised a brow at me. "I hope you're not giving me your boyfriend's boxers." He said harshly. His brows furrowed. I rolled my eyes.

"It's mine...and I don't have a boyfriend," his face relaxed and he took it, "don't worry, it's new." I said  and climbed into bed. When I sat down I found him staring at me.

"Thank you." He said. My eyes widened when he began putting it on. He pulled it up beneath the towel then fixed himself before removing the toilet. He walked back into the bathroom and came out with his clothes neatly folded in his hand. He made a face as he tried to stretch the waistband of the boxers.

"Too tight?" I asked. He looked at me.

"A bit yeah....is it a small?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah...mediums fit me better but the waistband was always loose on me  so I buy small ones and stretch them out over time." I stated. "I can look for something else if you want." I told him.

"I'll just sleep without." He said in a low voice. And I oop? Without? Damn it. Yeah, you can't sleep beside me naked...things will. Dirty things.

"Take the bed...I'll sleep on the couch," I said and got up with a pillow in hand. I was about to head to the living room when he stopped me.

"No...hun, you're sick. You shouldn't be uncomfortable on my account." He said taking the pillow from me.

"But you're my guest and I can't have you sleeping uncomfortably in my home," I said taking it back from him.

"I'll be fine." He said, taking it back. I was about to take it back from him but he lifted it over his head, smirking. I looked at him, frowning.

"Give it to me," I said and went on my tiptoes to try to pull his hand down. I failed of course. "Give it." I whined.

He chuckled. "You're sleeping in your bed and that's final." He ordered. I frowned at him.

"You can't order me around in my own home," I said.

"I just did. Now, go get some rest." He said.

"No," I said and folded my arms. He rolled his eyes. He threw the pillow on the bed and  threw me over his shoulder. I gasped. That's not fair. He laid me on the bed and  hovered over me, smiling. I narrowed my eyes at him as he pulled the covers to my chin.