Stay-at-home Date (Part 1)

•Harry's POV•

Simon parked his car in the garage and took off his glasses. He turned off the car and opened his door, I opened mine. Simon walked over to me and gently took a hold of my hand. We walked into the house and I felt myself relax in the familiar environment. "Vikk! Josh! JJ! I'm back!" Simon shouted as we walked towards the kitchen, there was no reply. As we walked past the staircase, something caught my attention.

"What's that?" I asked and lead Simon to a piece of paper, taped to the railing. He picked it up and began to read the note aloud.

"Hey Simon. So Josh is staying with Freya for a couple days. JJ is filming a music video and will be gone for a while, at least two days. And I had to leave to see my family on short notice. So you have the house to yourself for a few days. From Vikk." He read and smiled, I could tell that he had an idea. "Let's watch a movie, a scary movie."

"Nooo! Not a scary movie!" I protested. "I don't want to wet myself!"

"You won't wet yourself Boggy. I'll protect you and cuddle you throughout the whole movie. I promise."

"Fine. As long as you promise to not let me go."

"Yes I promise Boggy. You go find a scary movie and I'll find us a snack." Simon said as he walked into the kitchen. I nodded and walked towards the living room. I turned on the TV and looked for a horror movie. I found The Ring on a shelf and put it in the DVD player. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Simon in the doorway with a bowl of melted chocolate, an empty bowl, and a whipped cream container.

"What's all this for?" I asked, Simon held up his pointer finger.

"One more thing, it will make sense when I show it to you." He said while placing the bowls on the floor, by the couch, before dashing back to the kitchen. He came back with a container of strawberries.

"Oh my days." I muttered to myself. Simon sat down on the couch and I sat down next to him.

"Hungry?" Simon asked, I nodded. "Whipped cream or chocolate?"

"Chocolate please." I responded. Simon picked out a strawberry and dipped it in the melted chocolate. I opened my mouth and Simon fed me the strawberry. "Do you want one?" I asked and Simon nodded.

"Whipped cream please Boggy." Simon said as I was picking out a strawberry. I sprayed a bit of the whipped cream into the empty bowl and dipped the strawberry in the whipped cream. Simon opened his mouth and I fed him the strawberry. Simon smiled, I swear his smile could light up a whole town. "Let's start the movie!" Simon said and pressed the play button on the remote.

"Si, I'm scared."

"It's fine Boggy." Simon said and pulled me closer. His right hand was just below my rib cage. I wrapped my arms around his upper back, just under his arm pits, and rested my head on his chest.

"Hey Si," I began, looking up at him. "When did you come up with this date idea? It seems like you had a plan from the start."

"That's because I had this idea before we started dating. When I was completely unsure of what you thought about me and when I was unsure whether my feelings for you were real or not. So yes, I did have a plan." Simon said and kissed me on the top of my head.

•Simon's POV•

We started to watch the movie, Harry was curled up next to me. Everytime something jumped around the corner, or scared him the tiniest bit, Harry let out a small scream. And each time he screamed, I kissed him to ensure him that everything was going to be alright. Before I knew it, the movie was over, and the two of us had gone through a container of strawberries. "Well," Harry began talking, his face was still hidden against my shirt. "Now I won't be able to sleep until tomorrow night."

"How about let's watch something else." I suggested and went onto Netflix. I found FRIENDS, which I was in the process of binge watching, and selected it. "Let's start from season one."

"Alright, just hold on for a second." Harry said as he got off of the couch. I felt his warmth leave me and I realized that it was kind of chilly. I couple minutes later, Harry came back with my blanket. He sat down next to me and put the blanket on top of us. But before Harry could get comfortable, I pulled him onto my lap and wrapped my arms around him.

"Guess what Boggy." I said as I rested my head on his left shoulder.

"What?" Harry asked and looked into my eyes.

"I love you!" I said and kissed him.

"I love you too Si." Harry said after the kiss. I pressed the play button and the episode started. But a couple of episodes later, Harry started to fall asleep.

"Take a nap Boggy, you look exhausted." I said and Harry nodded. It wasn't that late, but the past week was pretty stressful, especially for him. Harry got off of my lap and sat next to me. I then turned so that my back was in the corner of the couch, my left leg was off of the couch and my right leg was against the back of the couch. Harry sat in between my legs and leaned against me. The blanket had been messed up, so I put it back over us. I watched as Harry drifted off to sleep. His eyes slowly closed and his breathing was deeper and at a more relaxed rate. When I was sure that he was asleep, I planted a gentle kiss on his temple. I wish we could always be together like this. No crazy fangirls who will do whatever's necessary to get attention. No busy schedule. Just the two of us, not a care in the world. Only caring about each other.