First Date (part 2)

•Simon's POV•

I smiled as I caught Harry staring at me. I teased him and he blushed. "You're blushing again, it's adorable." I teased him and poked him on the cheek. A family gave us a strange look, I looked back and they looked away.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked, clearly concerned about how nervous I looked.

"Nothing really... It's just... People are giving us strange looks. Why can't they accept that we love each other?"

"Because some people just like to judge others." Harry said and I nodded while taking his hand. And the game started again. I wasn't paying attention to the game, since I wasn't rooting for anyone. The end score was 2-2, so they had to do golden goal. After around ten more minutes, Manchester United scored and thus, won the game. Harry and I clapped, but I would've applauded either way.

"Let's go get some food." I suggested as we left the stadium to get a cab. When our cab showed up, we got in and told the driver where to go. The drive was twenty minutes long as there was some traffic. When we got to Nandos, Harry reached for his wallet, but I stopped him. "It's on me today Boggy." I said and paid out driver.

"We need to get back to the train station in an hour, so we should eat relatively fast." Harry pointed out, he smiled. I'm glad that he's been having fun today. I wouldn't want to spend my day with anyone else.

"True... So let's get our food now." I said and held Harry's hand as we walked into Nandos. We ordered and ate quickly, when we finished eating I paid and we left. I called for another cab and we were on our way back to London.

"And just in time!" Harry said as we got out of the cab. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I knew we'd make it here in time." I said while we walked into the station. Harry nodded.

"I know you knew." Harry teased and we both smiled. I heard a little voice from behind where Harry and I were standing.

"Miniminter! Wroetoshaw!" We turned around to see a little boy with his parents standing behind us. He couldn't have been older than seven and he was wearing a SDMN jumper. The boy turned to his mother. "Mum? Can I get a picture with them?"

"Of course, if it's no trouble." The boy's mum replied.

"It's no trouble at all." Harry and I said while smiling. It's always fun to see our fans. The young boy squealed in excitement and stood between us, we had to kneel down in order to stay in the picture. The boy's mum took the picture and the boy hugged us.

"Thank you sooooooo much!" The boy said, his voice was muffled because his face was pressed into Harry's shirt.

"No problem, have a great day!" I said as the boy walked back to his mum, grinning from ear to ear.

"Well, I'm glad we made him smile!" Harry said, I looked at him, he was smiling too.

"Yeah, it's really awesome to meet fans in random places like a train station."

"He looked a little bit like you when you were younger." Harry observed, I pondered that statement for a second.

"I guess, let's get on our train and back home."

•Harry's POV•

We got on our train and sat down in our seats. I was seated in the window seat and Simon was in the aisle seat. I put my arm around his shoulders and he rested his head on my shoulder. "I'm gonna take a nap..." Simon mumbled and closed his eyes.

"Alright, sleep tight Si." I said as Simon's breathing became more relaxed and regular. I smiled as I gazed at his sleeping form, the way the late-day light illuminated his skin was god like. The light made it seem like his skin was glowing. I decided to play some Pokemon GO on the way back, but didn't end up catching anything good. Simon cuddled closer into my chest and I felt my breath catch for a moment. We neared the London station so I had to wake up Simon. "Hey Si, we're almost back." I said while ever so gently shaking him.

"Alright... I'm up, I'm up." Simon said and raised his hand which ended up caressing my cheek. He sat up and smiled, his ocean blue eyes half closed in exhaustion.

"Are you alright Si?" I asked, concerned about how tired he looked. Simon scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah... Just... Really tired." He replied and yawned at the end. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and closed his eyes.

"No Si. Don't go to sleep now." I protested, and I saw him smile, his eyes still closed.

"Fine." Simon opened his eyes and sat up straight in his seat as the train pulled into the station. He took my hand and lead me out of the train, barely giving me enough time to put on my backpack.

"This was honestly one of the best days of my life." I said and smiled. Simon squeezed my hand tighter.

"Just one of the best days?" He teased and my smile faded slightly.

"Yeah... There's the day I was born, the day I met you and the others, the day I moved to London, and the day we beat the YouTube Allstars! But in terms of going to a Football match, this was definitely the best of them all." I smiled again, and Simon returned the smile.

"Fair enough. I had fun today too. I wouldn't have wanted to spend it with anyone else but you Boggy." He replied and I felt my face grow hot.

"I love you Simon."

"I love you too Harry." Simon said as he drove into the main road and to my flat. When we got there, he brought me to my room. I was opening the door to my flat when I felt Simon's right hand take hold of my left and pull me back towards him. His left hand was on the back of my neck, I felt his ring again, it was cold against my skin.

"S-Simon? What are you d-doing?" I stammered as he smiled a very caring smile.

"Something I've wanted to do for a while." He replied as he pulled me even closer to him. Simon leaned down the tiniest bit, and I felt his lips connect with mine. I was shocked at first, but then I kissed back and closed my eyes.

"Harry? Where are- ohmygod!" I heard Cal say from the doorway behind me. I pulled myself away from Simon and looked into his blue eyes that I could get lost in so easily.

"Jeez Freezy!" I shouted and Simon laughed.

"Oh come on, like you didn't think this would happen." Simon defended as he blushed and laughed. Cal gulped and nodded.

"I guess you have a good point." Cal said and walked back into the flat, making sure to close the door behind him.

"I should go now, bye Boggy. I'll see you soon." Simon said and kissed me on the forehead.

"I'll see you soon Si." I said as he turned around and walked away. Simon kissed me! Simon Minter freaking kissed me! Miniminter kissed me! My heart was still pounding when I walked into my room and collapsed onto my bed.