Chapter 21 (Finale)

Começar do início

"Are you freaking kidding me?" Shane said to Maia as they debated over the topic, "You cannot tell me I'm the only one that remembers them being Tostino's Pizza Rolls and not 'Totino's Pizza Rolls? Come on! That's the Mandela effect right there!"

"Look! Your giving me crap! Tell me something that me as a human being would know." She said folding her arms and yawning.

"Spell Sketchers...." He said simply.

"S-K-E-T-C-H-E-R-S" She spelled out.

Everyone at the table looked at Shane with bated breath. Shane shook his head and googled sketchers.

"Shechers.." He said, "They are called shechers...MANDELA AFFECT! COME ON! PEOPLE! EVERYONE SINGLE PERSON HERE REMEMBERS IT AS SKETCHERS!"

Maia stayed quiet and continued to privately talk to Rocky. Rocky looked completely convinced Maia looked half way convinced.

(AN: Those of you who don't know what the Mandela Affect is google it. Your mind is get fucked up. Watch Shane Dawson's videos on his conspiracies you will literally look at the world differently.)

Ellington suddenly tapped me on my shoulder and began to talk, "Ross just said he went home. He was going to see Laura"

"Seriously? His last day in Canada and he decides to spend it with a bipolar psychotic person." Maia rolled her eyes and gripped Rocky tightly.

"I honestly thinks its adorable you guys pulled a Callie and Brandon and started dating. I always thought you had a thing for him the way you would always talk about him on our phone calls." Louis laughed making me and Riker turn a bright shade of red.

"Not dating." I muttered just enough so they could all hear.

"Why not? You two would be a cute couples has no one ever told you that?" Liam joked poking Riker in the rib.

"You'd be surprised." Riker muttered.

"Look, we aren't ready to be in a relationship with eachother. Okay it-"

"Um...I never said that. You did." Riker said turning to me.

The entire table went silent with awkwardness. I turned a bright pink and stood up from the table and walked away to the back. I heard someone get it up also. I could only imagine it be Riker so I walked faster.

I made it pretty far. Almost to the door before someone grabbed my arm and spun me around. God, I hate how strong boys are.

"What's your problem?" Riker asked me legging go of me and folding his arms.

"Why did you do that? You never told me you were ready to go as far as to date me!" I said basically yelling at him. Making people stare at me, of course

"I was waiting on you, Vanessa! You seemed so dead set on not liking me!" He confessed.

"Look, I do like you. I just don't us to break up and then have to live in the same house together. Go to the same school. All that stuff. I'd break my heart if I stopped being so close with you all because we decided to date." I explained throwing my hands in the air for dramatic effect.

"Why would we ever stop being close? Just cause we broke up? That's not very logical." He said with a smirk on his face.

"It's the reason we break up." I said half way in tears.

"I'd be a pretty stupid reason." He said leaning in.

I leaned in too and just like that. Just in a matter of milliseconds. Riker Lynch. One of the most of adorable creatures to ever walk the earth kissed me and for the first time since my mom left I felt genuinely happy.