(!) Final Confession (!)

(This is the final part if you didn't know. READ THE A/N!)
(Also! There is cussing in here! Play the song when told)

That was a pretty awkward day.

---------------

After the long day of fun, we all fell asleep. The next morning I decided to change into my f/c hoodie and f/c shorts/jeans. I put my hair up (or not if u dun wanna), in a ponytail/bun/messy bun.

Cherry had gone to work already, so it was up to me to make breakfast.

Edgy's POV (Uh oh)

Why?! Why was I so god damn obsessed with Y/N?! Whenever G!Sans was around her, I would growl at him while glaring, telling him back off you son of a bitch. He would try to glare back, but he wouldn't.

I want Y/N to myself. Nobody is allowed to touch her in the wrong way, or even SPEAK to her in the wrong way. If they do, well, they're gonna have a bad time.

I woke up to see y/N making breakfast, and had only realized that I was sleeping on the couch. I think we had too much fun yesterday. (NO NOT THAT MY NEGATIVE READERS).

Going to the park was fun and all, but not with G! Sans there. Even my boss wasn't a problem! G! was always staying around y/N which made me feel.....jealous....

I would confess. But I don't know the right time. And if me and y/N ever get together....we are gonna have a good time together. (Okay, this one was meant to be dirty. Sorry 0_0)

I noticed how I was just staring at y/N making weird faces, basically reacting to myself think, and sat at the table, not know what to do. (LONGEST SENTENCE EVER).

She snickered (your not you when--) at me, thinking that I was trying to be silly. "Hey! Why are you snickering?" (Your not you--).

She giggled and replies with "Those faces you made were cute!" I soon felt red blush creep onto my face.

She noticed I was blushing, and also blushed a little. She quickly went back to cooking. G, the ugly one (he is actually hot btw!) came into the kitchen, and tried flirting.

"Hey y/N! Wanna know my favorite letters?", "Hm..sure!", " U. R. A. Q. T." She had realized what it meant and blushed.

"Well, do you have a map? Cause' I think I've gotten lost in your eyes~" Y/N said to flirt back. I grew angry.

"So, Edgy, G, how do you like your eggs?" We both blushed, obviously thinking dirty. "Well? Scrambled? Or no?" I was the first to respond. "Y-yeah. Scrambled is fine."

(Play song now!). G also nodded, also signaling he wants scrambled. After we are, y/N want in the shower. I heard loud music, so I didn't hear the water. I listened to the beautiful voice.

Sick of all these people talking,
Sick of all this noise.
Tired of all the cameras flashing,
Sick of being poised.

Now my neck is open wide,
Begging for a fist around it.
Already choking on my pride
So there's no use crying about it.