Chapter 11: Im Outnumbered

"Now, puppet. Don't cry. I'll ALWAYS be here. And so will you. Forever." His voice glitched intensely.

I'm stuck here... with HIM?!
----

"Why..." I whispered. "What was that?" I looked at him, and gave him a pissed look. "Why the hell would you just steal me?!" He jumped back in shock.

Suddenly, we heard a crackling noise outside the room. We both walked out, and to my surprise, another sans and Edgy were there. This other sans had shades saying YOLO, and dressed as if he were in the early 80's. (This is Underfresh Sans).

Edgy grabbed me and pulled me in the portal. Error stared at the YOLO sans for awhile, then ran.

The portal closed, and I looked at the new sans. "Whats up bro? Uhm..girl? I'm Sans. I'm totally radical. What about you?" I couldn't help but laugh at the way he spoke. "I'm y/n L/n. How come you helped save me?"

Edgy spoke before Sans could, "Other than Error, Fresh can open portals to the void. Now, I'm gonna show you how many Sans' there are in this world." He grabbed my hand, which made me blush, and opened the door. Crowding the street was over 1 million Sans'. I didn't know what to do.

A skeleton similar to Edgy walked up to us.

He was kinda c- again, not the point. (Might be making a Gaster!Sans x Reader). "You brought a human. Jeez, I thought you were cooler than that." I looked away, since I know most of the Sans' were probably that way. As I looked around, I saw a mask. It was like a cat mask, so I grabbed it and put it on. I walked back to Underfell, and he stared at me. "You uh.. you look pretty c--". At that moment, Blueberry screamed "HUMAN! GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" All the Sans' turned and looked at us.

How did he recognize me if I had a mask on? All the sans started to approach me. Me being the way I am, I ran. Then all of they're eyes glowed, so I ran faster. I saw an alleyway, and ran in it. I found a hiding spot and hid.

Why would they chase me?

(Figured I'd be an angel and give another part.

Your welcome.

Stay Creative Fellow Creators!)