Chapter 6: Two Sans?

(Running out of titles. Btw UF!Sans has a capital S.
sans <------ Normal 1 is spelled like this.)

That's a lot to take in. How many universes are there? How were they destroyed? I have so many questions but so little answers. "Underfell Sans is, as I just said, from the Underfell AU. If you didn't know, an AU is an Alternative Universe. Meaning all the world's, excuse me, universes are identical in some way." He then sat next to me. "Your gonna be okay, but my bro recommends you stay in bed for awhile."

Why did all this happen to me?
------------------

I then decided to fall back on the couch. "Heh. Guess your a lazy one too, eh kid?" I looked at him."Only when I'm bored." He nodded in response. He leans up against me, which seemed weird, and then Sans walked in the house. I guess he wanted our attention, and he cleared his "throat". sans got up, and greeted his...twin I guess you would call him.

I waited for Sans to figure out that I was on the couch. sans pointed out that I was on the couch, and Sans looked at me. "You okay kiddo?" I looked at him and sat up. "Yeah... I'm..I'm fine." I tried to get up, but couldn't due to my head and heart hurting.

"Perfectly...fine...". He notice my pain, but before he could say anything, sans beat him to it. "Maybe you should sleep over. Until your headache and heartache stops hurting." How did he know? I didn't mention how much it all hurt. "Since there are two of you... can I call you Edgy?" The two looked at me surprised, like I didn't make that nickname on my own. "Uh...sure kiddo." sans then looked at me. "I'll call you cutie." I adverted my gaze, since I was blushing. Edgy seemed to growl too, so it made things more awkward. "Joking. No need to get all quiet." Was he talking to me or Edgy?

I ended up in the middle of a conversation between the twins. It was like I wasn't there. sans sat across from Edgy and I (proper English). I felt something slip into my hand. (Mr. Saxobeat went on soon as I wrote this XD). I looked at my hand--- Edgy had slipped his hand into mine. Our hands were hidden, so sans didn't see. We both blushed, and Sans immediately noticed our faces. "Is there something on my face? Or something behind me?" He then instantly turned around. Nobody.

He looked back at us and looked at our hands. "Oh~. I didnt know you two were a thing~." We blushed even harder now. Edgy then ran to the bathroom. Skeletons pee? (Wow reader-chan). I looked back at sans, who was smiling, almost...like he liked something. "So uh... how did you two meet?" I explained how we met at MTT Resort, and how Papyrus kidnapped me. He didn't seem very shocked at that point.

There was then a sudden knock on the door. "Kid, stay here." He walked to the door, and was shoved out of the way. Papyrus. What was he doing here? "You. How you feeling." "You has a name. But, I'm doing OK. Kind of." He walked up to me and sat next to me. sans ran up to us with a surprised expression. "Your worried... about a human!!!" I was kind of confused. "Get. Out." Wait... this is sans hpuse, not Papyrus's. sans then walked to the kitchen.

Papyrus then put his hand where my heart was, but I took it the wrong way. "What are you doing?!" He held me down, and his eye glowed. I then felt a soothing type of feel in my head and where my heart was. He... healed me? .

(Lol I had to write a long part. I missed out for too long.

I now have summer vacation, so I have extra time to write more parts.

Until next time.)