Chapter 4: Reminds me of....

(Dream)

As I fought away the evil guards, Sans assisted me with charging guards. "Kid wake up. Hello?" Wait, what?

(End of Dream)

I opened my eyes, and Papyrus was there. We both blushed. "Whoa there! You trying to kiss her?" Sans stared at the both of us. Papyrus moved, and walked out the living room. I guess he's mad. I walked to door, and put on shoes. I was going to walk out he door, but Sans stopped me. "Your not going on like that, are you?" I looked down, and saw I was wearing PJs. I forgot I came here with PJs. He leaded me to his room. I ended up wearing a black and red turtle neck, and black shorts. "Have a good day at work Y/N". Wait, was that Papyrus?

I arrived at MTT Resort, pretty early, and rushed to bar. 20 minutes later, monsters started to arrive. Mettaton had his/her show. (Somebody tell me whether Mettaton's a boy or girl). I served the monsters, and watched the show, at close times. "Who's that stupid human?" I looked where that voice came. It was a goat boy. Why was a goat insulting me? He then adverted his gaze, like he didn't say anything. I then went back to serving the p--monsters.

"I'm sure she's good for one thing. And that is-" I then walked up to him. "And that's what?" He then moved closer. "And that's..." He moved me closer, and I heard growling. He went for a kiss, but got punched. I jumped back, and looked up. Papyrus. I looked forward. Sans. What were the both of them doing here? Sans went to fighting the gpat, but what shocked me was this: Papyrus picked me up, and I then felt like I was 10 feet in the air. It felt weird since he picked me up by the shirt, and I'm a female. He could tell I was scared. "What were you trying to do?!" He seemed angry. "I-i wasn't..I didn't-". He then cut me off. "Now your gonna lie. Wow." I got fully upset because he was acting like my dad. "YOUR NOT MY DAD..." He could see I got uneasy when I said 'dad'.

He put me down, and went on one knee. "Kid... is there something your not telling me?" I ended up crying, so I ran out MTT Resort. Mettaton had to be mad.

(Yay! Part 4!

I'm proud since I did 3 parts in one day!

Until til next time!)