Chapter 16: Do They Hate Her?

G! Sans ran into the alleyway, ready to attack her, but saw me and stopped. "What are you doing?! She's dangerous!" I looked at him, disappointed in him. "She just needs a friend or two! Maybe if you were nicer to her, she wouldn't try to kill you!" At that outburst, G! Sans jumped back.

Chara has a new friend. Me.
---

"She is just trying to fool you. She wants to KILL you.
Please y/n, don't believe her." I looked at Chara. She had seemed to have been crying, so I gave her another comforting hug. She smiled, but not in a evil way. G! looked at us, in a confused way.

After minutes of hugging, and confused looks, we stopped hugging. "I'm sorry Chara. I thought...I thought you wanted to hurt Paps again..."

She walked up to G!, but G! backed up a little. She ended up pulling him into a hug. I heard little whispers, and G!'s eye glowed. Chara looked at him, and ran to me.

"Don't fake now! Say what you said put loud!" Chara seemed to have looked scared, but I couldn't tell. "I...I didn't say anything. Why would you lie?"

Me and Chara then started walking to the house. G! followed "just in case she tried to hurt me". I walked in the door to see Edgy and Cherry arguing. Again.

"What are you fighting about?" They both looked at me. "He broke my game system for no reason! That thing costs alot of money!" Edgy looked completely pissed. Cherry then yelled back, "Well you were on it for hours! I had to or else you would've grown attached!" "I'm ALREADY attached!"

I sighed, waiting for them to stop. Soon as Edgy noticed Chara, his eye glowed red. "Stop! Shes a friend!" Chara pulled out a knife, ready to fight Edgy. "No!" I took the knife away, and threw it to the ground. "I don't want to see anybody fighting Chara, got it?" Both brothers sighed. "Fine." "Whatever." Cherry went to his room, an so did Edgy.

"Have you uhm...seen Frisk. I just need to see her." I nodded and went to sans house. (Lowercase means Classic Sans).

I knocked on the door, and Papyrus answered it. "HUMAN! YOU HAVE COME BACK! With....CHARA! ITS BEEN SO LONG!" He was glad to see us.

Apparently sans wasn't because he instantly pinned her to the wall, with this eye glowing. "Why are you back? Who are you after now?" I pulled sans away.

"Kid, she's dangerous." Me and Frisk then said at the same, "Everybody can change!" We looked at each other.

We kind of sounded the same, which surprised us both.

(Whale den.

What do you guys think so far?

Stay Creative Fellow Creators!)