Chapter 18: Another Akward Day

We then sat for hours playing COD BO3. He was surprised at how good I was, but kept his cool.

So, this is how a normal day ends for them. Huh.

-----

It finally became 2 in the morning, and that's when I heard snoring. I looked to my left, and Edgy slowly leaned on my shoulder, mostly because he was half asleep. I leaned against the bed, and began to drift off to sleep. I heard him chuckle a bit, then again I already fell asleep.

Edgy soon awoke before me. "What the-". I slowly opened my eyes. Turns out he fell on me, which leads him to lay on my lap. We both blushed, as he got off of me.

"G-guess we both fell asleep. Heh...". After moments of silence, Cherry walked in the room. "Get your love bird asses up. We have guests coming over. Y/N, don't ruin anything."

We all went downstairs, and waited for the guests. "Hey y/n?" I looked over at Edgy. "Yea?" "Don't you usually work at MTT Resort? Whatever happened to that?" I sighed, remembering what happened.

"Got fired. That last outburst I had, Mettaton described as 'totally unacceptable'". He chuckled at how I almost perfectly mocked Mettaton's voice.

Soon enough, the doorbell rang. I looked at Cherry, and noticed his blush. "I'll get it. Y/N, maye you uhm...should put on a...non short shirt." I looked down at my shirt, to see that I was wearing a sports bra. Not exactly a shirt O_O.

I ran to Edgy's room, hoping to find a shirt. I put on a black and red turtleneck, which surprisingly fit. Wait-- was i wearing that while gaming with Edgy?! Is that why he blushed?!

I went back down to see a fish, Asriel (I hate him), a goat woman, and a nerdy dinosaur thing. (Omg! So mean!).

They all introduced themselves, as did I. After hours of talking, I pulled Edgy to the side. "Can i ask you something?" "Well ya kinda pulled me to the side already so yeah. What's up?" I looked at everybody, then back at Edgy.

"Why didn't you tell me I wasn't wearing a shirt?" He soon became flustered, and looked like a blushing statue. "I-I...wait! That wasn't a shirt?!" Soon as he said that, everybody turned to us. Great. Just what I need.

Undyne soon blurted out, "I think those two are dating!" Me and Edgy both glared at her. She seemed to have backed off when we both glared. Everybody went back to what they were doing.

"Sorry...I uh...didn't know that it wasn't a shirt. Uhm, doesn't that mean you wore no shirt while we were gaming?". So as he said that, we both blushed.

"Uhm...good talk bye!" We both went in opposite directions.

Another Awkward Day...

(Hey guys....I know you probably hate me...

I lost a follower...

Mostly because my lack of updates...

I'm so sorry!

I promise to update as frequent as I can!

Stay Creative Fellow Creators!)