Chapter 23:

Would I have to choose between them?
-----

We both pulled away, flustered. He helped me up, and we both headed home. I could easily tell how jealous G! was, but I just ignored it. G! was on the couch, and greeted us when we finally walked in.

"Heya Sweetheart. Heya Edgy." I could tell he didn't want to greet Edgy. "Heya." "Hey G!." It was late, so I decided to go to sleep on Cherry's bed.

I fell asleep, and encountered a weird dream.

--

Edgy and I were in a dark room, as there was silence for awhile.

"Hey Edgy? Do you love me?"

I was shocked I said that randomly.

"DO, DO YOU LOVE ME??!"

I tried to reply, but I said something else.

"Of course sweetheart!"

I was slammed against a wall, and Edgy was in my face.

"Since ya love me, kiss me! Kiss me like ya mean it brat!"

I was offended by the word "brat", but was more surprised at how I responded.

Then I looked closer.

It wasn't me. It was Chara.

She kissed him, not blushing at all.

Soon enough, Edgy disappeared, and Chara looked at me.

"TOUCH EDGY, AND DIE YA LITTLE BRAT! HES MINE, AND HE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU!"

--

I woke up, gasping for air. I guess I wasn't breathing, because my face was turning purple. Wh-what did Chara mean? Do she like Edgy? I thought we were friends. I decided to back off of Edgy, since I didn't want to die.

I looked to my left, and saw G! cuddling me. I noticed one weird aspect: He had no clothes, other than a pair of boxers. I tried to move, but he held on tighter. "Uhm...G!...could you get off of me?" He opened his eyes, and smiled. He pulled me closer, and I blushed alot.

"I-i need to use the bathroom...". He let me go when I said that. I used the bathroom, and took a shower.
(You are wearing what Echo Tale Frisk wears)
(Pic below)

(You are wearing what Echo Tale Frisk wears) (Pic below)

(Sorry if ya don't like it. This is Echotale Frisk btw)

I guess my outfit was a little inappropriate because every time G! saw me, he (somehow) had a nose bleed. I put on jeans shorts, since it was hot out.

Even Cherry blushed when I was around him. Since when does he blush?! I had to put on longer shorts, or else they would not look away. Edgy didn't seem to mind the previous clothes, and looked a little disappointed when I changed.

We all went out, and enjoyed some sun, while Cherry had to go to work. Again. For literally 3 times today.

That was a pretty awkward day.

SOMEBODY CALL THE DOCTOR!!!

I FEEL LIKE IM LOSING INTEREST IN THIS STORY, BUT ITS SO GOOD!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

HELP ME!!!

THIS IS WHY THIS PART IS CRAPPY!

I DUN WANNA LOSE INTEREST!!!

*Damn my mood swings*
Also, there is a creator named SilentObserverWrites

I suggest making her feel a little happy, since she is feeling down.

I hate to see people sad, so give her some love!

Much appreciated!

Welp,

Stay Creative Fellow Creators!