Chapter 20: Another Skeleton?

(My favorite song above! 😉)

I slowly looked to my left to see another skeleton...thing? He looked like he was melting, so I was afraid. I ran out of the kitchen.

What was he?

----

"Now now. Don't be afraid. It makes you more adorable." He said it in a...love meant way? (?).

"That's Gaster. Dad, stop doing your fetishes." So, Gaster is both of their dads?? Well then. I slowly walked back into the kitchen, hiding behind Edgy.

Edgy blushed a little, but shook it off. He introduced himself, and told me how only 'special' can see him.

(Time skip of Laziness)

Later that day, I heard quiet singing. I snuck to Cherry's room. Turns out he was singing House Of Memories to himself. He was in the corner of his room hugging his legs. Edgy walked passed the room, then backed up. He rolled his eyes, and said, "Aww, still mad? Grow up!"

Cherry slightly looked up at us, and I saw tears falling down his face. Edgy seemed pretty shocked, and I did too. I ran to Cherry, immediately hugging him. Edgy seemed bothered by this, but also hugged him.

"Wh-- what happened?" Cherry didn't speak, but I could see the guilt in Edgy's face. I looked over at Edgy. "I uhm...mightve said some things...that I didn't mean...". Edgy saw that I was disappointed, but didn't say anything else.

After what seemed like hours of hugging, I pulled away. Edgy did too, and Cherry wiped away the tears. He got up, and went into the bathroom.

I heard something drop, and Cherry say, "Fuck that hurt." Edgy attempted to say something, but I ran in the bathroom before he could.

Cherry had no shirt on, and was almost about to be PURE naked. My eyes widened, and I ran out. Cherry was now flustered, and so was I. "What dropped br-BOSS?". "I just dropped a few things. Why the hell did she come in?!"

"I tried to warn her. She just ran in." Cherry soon went in the shower, and Edgy went to bed. I decided to go take a nap in the couch.

While in the process of falling asleep, I felt something pull the blanket more on me. I slowly opened one eye, and saw Gaster. "Goodnight sweetheart." I whispered goodnight back to him, and fell asleep.

I know by now you guys don't wanna be bothered by me...

And I know this part was awful...

Im sorry that I haven't been posting...

I've just been working on the new story, so I haven't had time to write a better part.

Welp, Stay Creative Fellow Creators!