Chapter 2: Uh Oh

(Cuz you guys love it, here's part 2)

Soon as I got home, I fell toward on my bed. 1 hour later, I called the phone number.
A different voice picked up the phone.
"Who the hell's calling this late?" My eyes went wide.
"Uhm...Is this Sans? S-sans the Skeleton."
"That assh---who gave you this number? Wait, never mind. Hmm... come to 50th street. House 3."
"Oh...okay."
"Stupid huma--" Than than he hung up.

I put me s/c shoes on and left the house. Not thinking, I went to the house. I knocked, and immediately, the door opened. That tall skeleton was standing there, and trust me, he's much taller up close, and I mean really close. He looked down, "Of course. What's your name?" I looked at his face, which seemed pretty intimidating. "Y/N. My name is Y/N L/N. I work at MTT Resort. I'm the bartender." He chuckled quietly, and moved out the doorway.

I walked in, and he immediately closed the door. It became dark. I felt something grab me and cover my mouth. The tall one said "Shh....stay quiet." I was pulled to some other dark place. Next thing I know, i woke up in a chair, and I was tied up. "You humans are stupid. You listen to anyone..." I heard a voice say. It had to be the tall skeleton. The room was to dark for me see. The only light that was there, was a spotlight above above.

I looked around, and saw nothing. I felt something lift my head up. There he was, the tall skeleton. I blushed, since I was close to his face. I heard footsteps approaching, but wasn't the tall skeleton in front of me? Sans. He was now standing next to him. Mr.tall let go my chin.(Insert mad Underfell Papyrus)

"Really br--BOSS..." Sans backed up. "She's okay. Leave her alone." He winked again. Does he like me? No, not him. Right?

"What? Do you like her?" His 'boss' asked. Sans ended up blushing--red? "Just let her go."

(Sorry about he shortness. Yes, I call this a short page.

Hope you enjoyed.

More pages coming.

My characters name is Claire. Don't ask why)