Chapter 9: New Encounter

I awoke later that day , but in Edgy's room. This is what his room looked like. I've never actually been in here. I looked behind me and--! Edgy was sleeping behind me. He was only warm. I lied back down. I decided to go back to sleep since the nurse said to. (Aka Papyrus).
----

"No freakout. Weird." Apparently, Edgy was awake. I blushed but acted like I didn't hear him. He wrapped his arms around me, which turned into a cuddle. We both blushed, and started going back to sleep.

Then, Edgy's 'boss' walked in. "Enough love. Get up, now." We both got up, and I beat Edgy to the bathroom. I then decided to take a shower, since I always do that when I wake up. (That's what I do reader-chan!). I heard the door open, but luckily I had the curtains closed. I quickly grabbed my towel, and covered myself. I looked around, and saw nobody.

"Wh- who's in here?" I heard laughing, but it was glitchy. I couldn't exactly see since the bathroom was foggy. I saw something approaching me, so I grabbed my stuff and ran out of the bathroom. Both the brothers saw me run, and blushed.

They both ran into the bathroom and looked around. They saw a glitchy portal, but then it quickly closed.

Edgy's POV

Soon as I saw her run, I had to see what it was. Of course, I should've guessed. The creep is looking for another puppet. By why Y/N?

Your POV

I quickly go dressed, and tried to forget what I saw. I didn't understand what it was. It had a weird shape, but with parts of it disappearing and reappearing. What was it? Most importantly, why did it walk in on me, and try to approach me? "HeLlO." I looked behind me. It was that figure, but this time I could see it. He was a skeleton, obviously, but looked different.

"I'd LiKe tO bOrRoW yOu FoR a SeCoNd." Strings flew from his hand, and wrapped around my hands, feet and mouth. Apparently he didn't want me to scream for help. The two brothers saw him, and tried to grab me. I was pulled into a portal, and blacked out.

(Next chapter done!

If you guys want a face reveal, you should tell your friends about me.

It would make me really happy to have more followers.

Until next time).