Chapter 19: Rivalry

"Uhm...good talk bye!" We both went in opposite directions.

Another Awkward Day...

----

After that, Me and Edgy haven really been talking.

It became 3 days later, and the only time we've talked is when Cherry tells me to see who's in the bathroom. I only knock though. (Mhm reader-chan).

Soon enough there was a knock on the door. I decided to open it since Edgy is too lazy, and Cherry was at work. There stood my first kiss...other than my mom...before she....nevermind that. G!. "Miss me, sweetie?" I blushed a little, trying to be immune to his so-called-flirting.

"So, what are you doing here?" "Coming to visit you of course." He then pulled me closer. "You know, I really missed you." Edgy came into the doorway, shoving G! away. "What are you doing here?"

By that comment, I could tell Edgy really hated G!. "Visiting the best girl in the world. Why? She yours?" Edgy and I then blushed. "Uh...n...no....". G! smiled. "Thought so."

We let G! in the house, as I went to the kitchen. I began to cook breakfast, since I always used to do that when I lived alone.

I think now would be a good time to tell how my mother died...

--
-
After Monsters Accepted Humanity:

Mom: Honey, how was school?

Y/n: The monsters bullied me again.

Mom: Did your new human friend help you?

Y/n: She only tried to kindly ask them. Another human helped us.

Mom: Well, did you thank her?

Y/n: Of course mom!

Soon enough a monster jumps through the window and attacks the mom.

Y/n: Mommy!

Mom: Y/n! Run! I'll be ok!

Y/n runs and hides, covering her ears and closing her eyes.
After the assassination finishes, the monster runs out the house.

Y/n: Mommy! *Runs to mom* Are you ok?

Mom: Y/n....take this... * Hands y/n Necklace*. Guard it...with...your...L...ife...

-
--

And that's how my mom died. Thinking of it made me cry a little, but I quickly wiped the tears away. (🎵Those tears! Let me wipe them away!🎵). I had to learn to accept monsters, even after they killed my mom.

Edgy noticed me wipe away tears, and walks up to me. "You alright kiddo?" I look at him nodding. "I-im just thinking about something. I'm fine....". He nods, and sets up the table.

I decided to make a simple dish: Lasagna. G! seemed surprised on how Edgy wanted to help.

G! tried to help, but I kindly denied. While making the Lasagna, I looked over my shoulder to see the two glaring at each other. Oh boy.

"Don't glare too much. It'll hurt your eye...sockets." Edgy noticed that I saw them and stopped. "It was just a staring competition. Nothing big."

When dinner was finished, we all ate. When we were done eating, I began to clean the dishes. I noticed something different, like I wasn't wearing the same clothes. I looked down and--who did this?! I was in a maid outfit.

"Alright whoever did this, admit now! Or else no dinner for tomorrow." Both of their mouths dropped. Well, jaws. "Fine. I did it." Who? Huh???? None of their mouths moved!

I slowly looked to my left to see another skeleton...thing? He looked like he was melting, so I was afraid. I ran out of the kitchen.

What was he?

(Please tell me if I failed this part!

I need to know if I need improvement.

Please comment!

Also, new story will officially be out on August 10th!

I'm already making new parts!

Welp, what do you think will happen next?

Stay Creative Fellow Creators!)