Chapter 21: D-Determination?

While in the process of falling asleep, I felt something pull the blanket more on me. I slowly opened one eye, and saw Gaster. "Goodnight sweetheart." I whispered goodnight back to him, and fell asleep.
----

The next morning, I heard talking. I acted as if I were asleep, just to hear them. It was G! and Gaster.
(Bold is Gaster)

We could absorb her soul.

That would mean we lose her.

That would also mean I become whole again...

Edgy would be devastated...

You do hate him, don't you?

Yeah...but I don't want to hurt Y/n...

We will finish this conversation later... somebody has awoken...

Whatever...

(End of conversation)

I opened my eyes, pretending to awake. "Morning G!. Morning Gaster." They both said morning back, as I headed to the kitchen, ready to cook breakfast. Soon, I felt a sharp pain from my back, straight to my chest. "You said we would talk later!"

G! seemed pretty angered by this. "She heard everything. We can't let her live now. She'll tell everybody." Edgy soon ran to the kitchen, as his eye suddenly glowed.

"Gaster! What the hell?!" I looked down, noticing all the blood pouring out of me. I looked at Edgy, and the last thing I remember, is saying "E..Edgy...help...". I collapsed to the floor, in alot of pain.

I soon awoke, but I didnt feel normal. I tried to move, but was strapped to a table. "Wh-what the...HELP! SOMEBODY!!". I saw a figure hover over me. Edgy.

"It's ok. I'm not gonna hurt you. How do you feel?" I noticed a new feeling. I felt...determined to live. "I thought...wasn't I just hurt?" He nodded, getting prepared to tell a whole load of stuff.

"Well, due to Gaster's stupidity, you almost died. The only thing that could save you...well it was a special potion of Determination. You now have magic like mine, and you can now also manipulate others powers."

I stared at him, trying to accept this. "So, I'm not human anymore?" He chuckled a little. "You are a human still. Just, with non-human magic."

"So basically I'm like an alien." We both had to laugh at that. He shook his head signaling that im not an alien. He unstrapped me, and forced Gaster to come and apologize.

I then sat up. "Well. Ms.L/N. I'm very sorry. I thought I could use your soul, but it didn't work. I apologize for my actions." To me, he sounded like a kid with a deep voice. Was he forced to say that?

"So...as I was strapped...did anything else happen?" Both Edgy and Gaster shook their heads. I looked over at G! who looked super worried. I snuck up to him, hugging him from behind.

He blushed a light yellow, as Edgy looked jealous. "Im fine, Dad. " He smiled, and blushed a little more. "Alright sweetheart. Next time be careful." He turned around, and returned the hug.

I looked at Edgy, who seemed to have been completely jealous. "Now now. Don't be jealous Edgy." I ran to him, instantly hugging him. He blushed and hugged back.

After what seemed like hugging for days (please make a Meme for dat!), we went to the kitchen. The area was cleaned up, surprisingly. I noticed one more thing. My clothes were changed.

"Uhm...Edgy?" He looked at me. "What's up?" "Who...who changed my clothes?" He became flustered. My eyes soon widened. "Did you...DID YOU SEE ANYTHING??" He somehow became more than flustered, and adverted his glance.

"No. M-my dad changed you. I only brought in the clothes." I sighed a sigh of relief. "Besides. My dad isn't a pedophile. He only changed your shirt and pants.

So...I have what this is called...D-Determination?

----

Heya!

I know I haven't been posting frequently.

Sorry!

But, I'm doing an Ask!

Comment a question on whatever name.

(If you have one.)

Y/n

G!Sans

Edgy

Cherry

Gaster

Author (Me! ^∆^)

(Stay Creative Fellow Creators!)