Ten minutes later Liam reached Harry and Louis' place , Harry slammed the car door shut .

Liam sighed and opened the front door , walking in with Harry following . Zayn and Louis walked up to them , Louis gasped when he saw Harry beaten up and bleeding .

"H-Harry -"

"Lou , he's - he's angry . Let's get him cleaned up and then you'll talk , okay ?" Liam cut him off , knowing that Harry needs some time before talking .

Louis nodded silently and went to get the first aid kit while Liam got ice . They walked into the guest bathroom , Louis bit his lower lip , "Uhm , Harry - could you , could you take your shirt off ? Please ?" He asked softly , Harry took his shirt off to reveal the bruises . There weren't a lot , but the few ones were pretty bad .

Liam and Zayn stayed in the bathroom with the two , watching Louis cleaning the blood from Harry's nose , cheek and lip , putting some cream on his lip .

He rubbed the bruise cream on his bruises , apologizing quietly when Harry winced . Harry watched Louis , his gentle touch was slowly calming him down .

When Louis finished he packed the first aid kit and turned to Harry , his eyes returned to their light green colour , rather than the dark green he had when he was angry .

Liam and Zayn left the bathroom , leaving the two in , but still staying nearby - just in case .

"H-Harry ?" Louis asked gently , Harry hummed .

"Why did you get in a fight ?" Louis bit his lower lip , Harry leaned his lower back against the counter , reaching his hands out for Louis to hold . Louis took his hands gently , noticing his knuckles are bruised too .

"This guy at the gym was talking bad about you ." Harry said , bringing Louis closer , "I couldn't just let him say those things ."

"You shouldn't have gotten in a fight because of me ." Louis shook his head .

"It wasn't because of you , it was for you . I will always stand up for you , because I love you and I hate when people say bad things about you ." Harry brought him to his chest .

"But -"

"No but's , I will stand up for you however I can ." Harry tilted his head up and kissed his lips gently , careful of his busted lip . "Besides , he looks worse than me ."

"Don't tell me that ." Louis gently pushed himself out of Harry's arms , "You know I don't like when you hurt people ."

"Well the asshole started , he kicked me while I was doing push ups ." Harry defended himself , "I punched him before Liam broke us up , then he started saying shit about you and I lost it ." Harry back Louis up against the bathroom door , towering over him , "And I had every fucking right to punch that fuckface ."

Louis was trembling from under Harry's body , he hated being intimidated like this . His gaze dropped down quickly when he noticed Harry's eyes returning to their dark colour , not wanting to anger him even more .

Harry noticed Louis was trembling and quickly backed away , "I'm sorry I scared you ."

"I-It's okay -"

"No , it's not okay . I don't ever want you to be scared of me ." Harry shook his head and took a hold of Louis' hips , bringing him closer for a hug . "All I want is to protect you - no matter how . If I have to punch someone , I will . I want to keep you safe , you don't deserve getting hurt in any kind of way ."

Louis sighed shakily and nodded against his chest , "O-okay . Thank you ."

"Don't thank me for something like this , baby ." Harry kissed his head and pulled Louis' face from his chest , "I love you ."