Chapter Thirty Three- I'm Sorry

Lautner's P.O.V

Tonight was the night of the Peoples Choice Awards. That's pretty awesome, I love attending award shows and cheering on my friends. It's always a good time!

Today consisted mostly of getting ready. Taking an extra long shower, shaving, getting my hair trimmed, and picking up my suit from the shop. I look pretty spiffy.

I was bored just sitting on the couch for a few minutes before we had to head out. So, I decided to log onto twitter. I don't have one, but I still like to check out what my favorite people are doing! All I hear is how much twitter is just a place for drama and rumors to start, so I thought it'd be best if I stayed off it.

I saw one of my best friends re-tweeted something Tay posted. I was shocked, and angry at what I saw.

'@TaylorSwift13- PCA's tonight :) I'm performing a special song to a special guy, who really deserves an apology. This one's for you.'

I knew this was about John. Why does she feel the need to apologize to him? She did nothing wrong! He hurt HER! This chick has some serious issues to work on.

My Mom walked in all dressed up, ready to go.

"You ready hun?"

I gritted my teeth, "yup."

"You ok?"

"Do you like John Mayer?" I randomly asked

"His songs are alright, but he's a disgusting person."

"Would you rather have Taylor be with him or me?"

"Excuse me?"

"Would you rather see Taylor be with me, or John?"

"We don't have time for this. Plus you know I don't really even like her anyway."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

My Mom always knows a way to avoid something I really want to talk about. I swear she like, plans it or something. Sometimes, I wonder if she really cares about me. Or just keeps being nice to me for my money. I've seen it happen before.

Swift's P.O.V

I was at the theater hours early to practice for my performance. I was in sound check and I started crying. I just couldn't help it, this song means so much for me. I'd rather apologize to him in front of the whole word then never let him know how truly sorry I really am.

My outfit for the performance is a casual blazer and skirt. I know Taylor doesn't really like girls who get super dressed up, so I'm not, just for him. My hair is straight and pulled back in a ponytail with bangs. Just like in the music video.

I hit the last note on the piano when I heard footsteps come through the door.

-Clap clap-

"Well if it isn't Taylor Swift. The boyfriend stealing whore."

I look over to see Selena Gomez. Standing there arm in arm with her boyfriend, Justin.

"I thought you hated me?"

"Oh, I do. I just thought I'd let you know, the press will probably assume we hate each other because you stole my boyfriend. So we have to put on an act. k?"

"Yeah, you already told me that eight months ago when you told me you didn't want to be friends anymore."

"It's not my fault you don't know how to respect friends, honey. Just don't be stealing Justin from me now."

They both smirked and walked away. It pisses me off to no end, because Justin and I used to be friends. He toured with me! Now Selena has him under her spell. He won't even talk to me now. Plus, I couldn't even date him if I wanted to, that's illegal I'm pretty sure..