Chapter Twenty Nine- Forever & Always

Swift's P.O.V

I didn't call Taylor. I just couldn't, but, I did call John.

He gave me step by step directions to where he was at, and it sure did help.

"Hey cutie." John said as we met. Oh God, I'm getting those butterflies again

"Hey." I wrapped my arms around him

"It's so good to finally meet you!" He said

"Tell me about it!"

We sat down and talked for a good two or three hours.

"You know, I'd love to take you out sometime." He smiled, I blushed.

"Really?"

"Yes, your gorgeous, talented, sweet, endearing.."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I'd love to go out with you sometime." I smiled

At this point, Taylor is completely out of my mind.. That makes me sound like a terrible person I bet, but I can't help it. John makes me feel amazing, not that Taylor didn't, it's just this is different, he's older.. and out of everyone he choose ME! Taylor Swift. Out of everyone else in the music industry.

He smiled, then got up and grabbed my hand gently.

"Would you like to dance?"

"Here? In your hotel room..?"

"Yes. Why not?" He flipped on the radio, then smiled

I got up and he spun me around, then he pulled me in to his chest, and he put his hands on my hips.

"This is nice.." He said, looking into my eyes.

"Yeah.. it is." I smiled.

The song 'Fall for You' by Second Hand Serenade came on. This, was our song.

Lautner's P.O.V

I just arrived at LAX in LA, and a few fans stopped me for a picture, and saying sorry for the breakup.

"It's fine. It means I can flirt with the pretty fans." I winked

They giggled then hugged me. Girls.

I was walking down the street to get to my hotel, when a guy with spiky brown hair, tattoos and ripped jeans linking arms with tall, pretty, blond haired girl walk out of the door.

My jaw dropped, and so did my bags. I was just standing there on the side walk like an ass, staring at the guy who took my girl. The girl I loved, and still do.

"REALLY TAY? REALLY??" I shouted without realizing.

She turned around and I kicked my bag, cussing at it. I didn't look at her though, but I could see her out of the corner of my eye, she looked sad. They kept walking but she was still staring at me.

The guy finally turned around too, and not to my surprise, the guy was a total dick.

"JOHN MAYER? GREAT. HAVE FUN GETTING AIDS TAYLOR." I screamed.

She let go of the guys arm and came running towards me. Wow, maybe she wants me back. I opened my arms for a hug.

"Shut. The. HELL. Up." She shouted at me, poking my chest.

"Who are YOU to tell me to shut up? Look at who you're with? A walking disease!"

"He's a great guy."

"Yeah. I'm sure he is. He's OBVIOUSLY BETTER THAN ME." I said. Great, I started crying. She didn't say a word.

"I ALWAYS GET DUMPED FOR THE ASS HOLE," She looked at the ground, "SARAH, SELENA, AND NOW YOU.." I looked at my feet, "Why bother anymore."

"Taylor, don't say that." She said touching my shoulder.

"DON'T. Touch me." I said wiping a tear off.

"I-"

"I can't believe you.. Already with another guy, IT'S BEEN LIKE A WEEK."

"It-"

"Happy birthday. I hope you got my text message, but I wasn't even worth a reply I guess."

I picked up my bag and went starting heading for the revolving doors.

"Where are you going?!" She screamed

"AWAY FROM YOU," I turned around, with my lip quivering. "I'm sorry I EVER walked into your life. I'M SORRY I LOVED YOU. I'm sorry I wasted six months of your precious life. I'M SORRY I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING I HAVE. I'm sorry I went to your thanksgiving with your family, I'm sorry I bought you that diamond bracelet, I'm sorry I even met you. I obviously didn't even mean a SHIT in your perfect life."

I walked away before she could respond. I turned around and she was just standing there. I scoffed and shook my head. "What a bitch." I muttered.

I walked up to the counter and the concierge just stared at me.

"Uh.. one room please."

"Woah." She said

"Tell me about it."

"You really love her, huh?"

"With everything I have. and she has the nerve to be with John Mayer.." I looked at my hands, they were shaking.

"Months from now, she'll be sitting alone, after HE hurt her, and she'll be wishing she didn't give you up for him, she'll be calling you asking if you guys can talk, apologizing, asking for your love again. I bet you anything."

"I'm not going to take her back.." I said shaking my head

"Good."

I nodded

"Room 13." She said handing me my room card.

"GOD DAMMIT." I shouted

"What?"

"Thirteen is her lucky number.."

"Oh God. Here, take 15 instead." She swapped the cards.

"Thanks."

I grabbed my bags and walked away.

I went up the elevator then walked to my room. I threw my bags on the floor then started at it.

It reminded me of New York with Taylor. When everything was great, She loved me back.

I'd give anything to feel her kiss again, but that lucky dick John Mayer is in the spot I was just a week ago. Why does it feel like months, even years..

But I lied, I lied to the concierge, if Taylor called me a month from now, apologizing, I'd probably except. Because I love her.

Forever and Always.