Chapter Five- Felicia and Willy

Swift's P.O.V

Wow, I you really just run away from Taylor Lautner? I'm dumb, I know. But I have to record this before I forget! I pull out my i Phone, look at the screen saver of Emma Stone and I, then I click on the voice recording app. I look around to make sure no one is near me and start singing the one line I had in my head, "Do you remember we were sitting' there by the water? You put your arm around me for the first time." That was all I had. But it's fine, I'll finish it when I go home tonight.

"Cool." I hear a voice say.

I turn around and see Taylor just standing there with his arms crossed.

"So, I'm already a song?" He said, obviously angry.

"Its a good song.." I say, I feel terrible

"I'll be the judge of that!" His frown eased into a smile. "I was just playin' with ya."

He winked. He ran over to me and picked me up again, slinging me over his back.

"But you did ditch me, so It's revenge babe!" He said flirty.

"Oh really, now?" I said back

Lautner's P.O.V

I'm carrying Taylor over to the river again, and I'm going to jump in the water with her still over my shoulder. But she doesn't know it yet. I'm devious, I know. She can't see where we are going because her front is faced away.

"So you ready for revenge?" I said

"Depends" She said

"Just know, what is about to happen, is totally all your fault."

"Whatever." I could feel her smiling behind me.

"OK HERE WE GO."

I started running, I ran off the dock and jumped into the river. She was under for a few seconds then popped back up.

"WOW. Now, my hair is going to poof!" She said.

"Whatever its gorgeous regardless." I smiled.

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhmm"

She swam her way over to me, then literally jumped on me! I wasn't expecting this, but she rapped her legs around my waist, and I was trying to figure out how to hold her, without grabbing her in an awkward spot, so I wrapped my arms around her lower back.

"This is nice." I said.

"Can I make it any nicer?"

"No, it's already been a perfect day." I smiled.

She started to lean in again, our lips were almost touching, "Wait." She looked confused. "What?"

"This isn't another trick, right?" I said.

"N-"

But before she could finish her sentence, I cut her off with a kiss. She kissed back with a lot of passion. I couldn't help but melt. I felt like the luckiest guy in the world!

She pulled away from the kiss. To be honest, I was sad.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just want to save something for our second date, and third, and forth.." She smirked.

"Oh! I understand now!" and I kissed her cheek.

"We should probably get going." She said.

"Yeah, let me help you out?"

"Sure"

I turned around and she jumped on my back.

"I feel like I'm in the Twilight movie." She said while she tickled me.

"Wow, aren't you cool?" I said, jokingly.

"The coolest."

"You're such a dork!"I said. But she's the cutest dork. ever.

Swift's P.O.V

He's so sweet. He's like, the perfect guy.

We started walking back to our cars that were still parked at the high school from earlier. He grabbed my hand and walked me all the way to the car,

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow, Felicia." He said with a wink.

"Alright, see ya Willy!" I smiled and pecked his cheek.

"Wait, before I go.. Can I have your number?"

"Ha ha, of course." He pulled out his blackberry and punched in my number.

"You want mine?" He said.

"No, if you really want to talk, you'll text me first." I said smirking.

"Right.." He gave me one last hug.

He started walking away and I screamed "BYE CUTIE." Really loud, he turned around, blushing. I got in my car and my phone started vibrating. "Really? I just want a moment of peace so I can think about my amazing day.." I said under my breath, I sighed then pulled out my i Phone.

From Unknown Number: "Hey babe. I want to thank you for the most amazing date ever, and I can't wait to see you tomorrow :) Oh p.s this is Taylor." I laughed and replied.

To Unknown Number: "I had an amazing time too! Let's do it again tomorrow, call me later. :) LoveLoveLove, -T-"

I quickly programmed his number into my phone as "Tay<3" and then put it back in my purse. I was blushing all the way home..