Chapter Twelve- New York, New York

Swift P.O.V

I didn't think Taylor was like that. I mean, he didn't even let me finish my side of the story! I looked down at my phone and was instantly mad. So I thought I'd respond,

To Joe: "Don't ever text me again."

From Joe: "Why?"

To Joe: "What did I just say?"

I set my phone down on the coffee table, threw off my blanket and ran after Taylor. I saw him getting into his car, and about to drive off but I ran to the drivers side and peeked through the window before he could.

"Baby, wait! You need to hear everything. Please come back inside." He pulled the keys out of ignition and came out.

"You better have a good explanation."

"I do, I swear."

We went up the elevator and I tried holding his hand but he pulled away. That killed me on the inside but I couldn't show him that..

We got into my room and we sat down.

"Explain." he said

"O.k, so yesterday I was getting my hair and makeup fixed after the um.. incident," I said, looking down. "and Joe texted me saying he was sorry blah blah and asked if we could hangout sometime. I said I'd call him, but what I was really going to do was get him back on the Saturday Night Live monologue.."

"How..?"

"I was going to write the song tonight, then play it for you tomorrow."

"You promise?"

"With all of my heart. I'm so sorry."

"I'm sorry too."

I hugged him by the waist, then grabbed his hand so I could pull him closer. I put my legs on his lap and wrapped us up with the blanket.

Lautner's P.O.V

I didn't put my arm around Tay, like usual. I was still really angry, I'd rather she would've just told me it happened instead of making me wait to watch Saturday Night live.. but whatever. I still love her and I'm not going to let it ruin everything we have.

-3 day's later-

I was heading to the airport with Taylor, Andrea, Scott, and the band. I felt kind of out of place, and Tay knew it, so she never let go of my hand. It's nice to know she cares.

We all boarded the plane and I was talking to Tay's mom and Tay was talking to Grant. I'm completely jealous of him, I mean, he gets to tour with her for like, a year and a half, he can play guitar, and he has amazing hair. But I'm glad Andrea is getting to know me better.

"So, do you think you'll be joining us for Thanksgiving next month?" Andrea said

"I'd love too! I mean, If you guys want me there. I'd love to meet everybody." I smiled

"Of course we do! You're part of the family now, sweetie." She smiled sweetly.

"Well, thank you that means a lot."

Getting on her Mom's good side, CHECK. Now, I just got to meet her dad..

"So, what does Mr. Swift do?"

"He's a financial advisory."

"Oh, that's a little different from what Tay's doing ha ha."

"Yeah just a little." She chuckled

This small chit chat went on for about two more hours till we landed in New York. It's only Friday and Tay won't be filming till tomorrow night. So we are all going to go to the hotel, and maybe we'll go swimming, hopefully!

Andrea rounded everyone up and said just go pick a room. Tay quickly grabbed my hand and said,

"You're coming with me!"

In the background I hear Liz say,

"I'm on team Jacob too.." with a fake puppy dog face

"Sorry, he's mine." Tay said protectively.

I whispered in her ear, "I wouldn't have it any other way." She bit her lip and smiled at me.

Andrea obviously saw us flirting and said,

"Hey now kids, be good. Mama Swift is always on watch."

"Don't worry Mom." Tay said.

Caitlin and Liz started singing,

"Taylor and Taylor sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Then Tay kissed me and said,

"Yup. Be jealous." and we walked off.

We walked up to the room and threw our stuff on the floor,

"I really want to go swimming." She said.

"I really want to WATCH you go swimming." I winked

"Freak." She smiled

"You know it!"

"I'm going to go get changed into my swim suit then let everyone know we're going, is that ok?"

"Perfect." I smiled

While Tay went to the bathroom, I dug through my bag trying to find my swim trunks, if I don't find them I'm NOT going swimming in my boxers.

Great, I didn't find them.

"Damn!" I shouted on accident. Tay obviously heard me and said,

"What's wrong?"

"I didn't bring trunks!"

"Do you have basketball shorts?" She shouted back

"Good idea!" I responded

I pulled off my shirt, then I threw my shorts on super quickly and put on some cologne. Gotta smell good! Then I brushed my hair and put in a few tic tacs. I'm good. I hear the bathroom door open and I look up and I see Tay in her swimsuit, I hope she couldn't see me checking her out..

"Damn." I said

"I could say the same." She winked

We locked the door behind us and left for the pool.