Chapter Twenty Three- Peaceful

Swift's P.O.V

Oh God. He was so hot when he was angry. Shake it off Tay.. Focus! Thanksgiving is only a day away.

"Come back in baby, he's gone." I said, extending my arm so Taylor could hold my hand. He took it and slammed the door, I was worried he wouldn't hold my hand though because usually if he's mad he doesn't..

He sat down on the couch and I sat behind him massaging his shoulders, he was super tense and I know he's stressed out, whether he want's to admit it or not.

"You ok?"

"Fine."

"You don't sound fine.."

"Just leave me alone for like, ten minutes ok? Holy crap. I'm so sick of these guys hitting on you I just need a few minutes to think."

"I understand.."

I got up and walked out of the room, I went into my bedroom, shut and locked the door and put on my pajamas. I called my mom and told her what happened, and she didn't have much to say. She was speechless. After we said our good night's I put in my headphones and just drifted off to bed, if Taylor wanted to talk to me he would've done so by now..

Lautner's P.O.V

I fell asleep on the couch immediately after Tay left. I'm so tired and sick of this BS. At least tomorrow I get to just be a lone with Tay again..

-The Next Morning-

I woke up to the smell of pancakes, eggs, toast and bacon. I slowly rubbed my groggy eyes and saw Tay with a little apron on.

"Hey cutie." I said shuffling over to her.

"Hey baby." She said wrapping her arms around me.

"This smells great!" I said, I'm so hungry I haven't eaten in a day.

"It's almost done." She smiled

We sat down at her kitchen table and enjoyed breakfast together. She was telling me about the type of cookies we would be making and how long it should take. She was also telling me about every family member that would be a the festivities tomorrow, and what would be going down.

"It honestly doesn't sound that bad!" I said

"ok." She said sarcastically

I got up and cleared the table and did the dishes. She seemed surprised.

She got all the cookie mixes down from the cupboard and set them on the counter.

"Sugar, Gingerbread, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip.."

She said listing off all the types we would be making.

"We have to make ALL those?!"

"Yup! It's probably going to take all day." She smiled

"You really love cooking.."

"YES. I. DO."

It was about 3 pm and we were almost done! We started at 9 am so just imagine how long we have been doing this..

When were baking Tay came up and dumped flour all over my hair. I couldn't wait for revenge.

"Don't make this like our first date." I smirked

"How so?"

"Revenge babe."

"Damn, I didn't think about that."

"You should have." I smiled

We finished baking the cookies and we put the dishes in the sink and started washing them. When she wasn't looking I grabbed the extender thing that comes out of the sink and sprayed her with it. She looked like she peed herself!

"Awe, did Tay Tay have an accident?" I smiled

She looked down at her pants and saw what I did.

"Oh my God.." She started laughing.

She dropped the plastic bowl she had in her hand and came up and jumped on me.

"I hope I get your shirt wet." She smiled

"Whatever, good thing I went to walmart."

She laughed and I threw her on the couch.

"Stay Tay.." I said putting my hands up like you would a dog.

"Bark."

This girl is the biggest dork ever. I laughed so hard. Why is she so adorable?

Swift's P.O.V

I heard a knock on the door and I got up and answered it. It was my Mom.

"Hey guys, just wanted to make sure y'all baked all the cookies for tomorrow!" She said

"Yup come look!" I smiled.

I led her to the kitchen to see four full trays full of cookies.

"Wow. Good job guys!" She smiled and she hugged us both.

"Um.." She said

What? Did I have something on my face?

"Did you not make it to the toilet Tay or..?"

I was really confused till I looked down at my pants.

"No.. That was just Taylor's revenge for me dumping flour on his head.." I smiled.

"Oh thank God. I thought I was going to need to buy you diapers for tomorrow." She laughed

I laughed too.

"Well, you guys should just rest and get ready for tomorrow. It's gonna be a LONG day."

"I know it." I said back and I kissed her cheek and walked her to the door.

"Be good kids."

"We will." We said in unison

We shut the door then walked over to the couch and sat down, Taylor sighed and put his arms around me then fell asleep on my shoulder.

Watching him sleep was the most peaceful thing ever.