Chapter Eight- Oh My My My My

Lautner's P.O.V

I slowly tried to open my groggy eyes, but when I felt my arm empty, I got extremely worried. God, she probably left before I could even wake up. I knew this was too good to be true. But I rubbed my eyes and when I opened them, and saw her on the computer. Wow was she addicted to MySpace or something? I got up, stretched then made my way over, hugging her shoulders.

"Good morning baby."

".." Silence. Nothing.

"Tay?"

".." I release my hug from her shoulders and spin her around. Her eyes are all puffy, she looks like she's about to cry

"Baby, tell me what's wrong! I want to help you. It kills me seeing you like this."

"J-Just lo-look at the Sc-screen." She stuttered.

I look at the computer to see E! up. The headline read:

'TAYLOR SWIFT AND TAYLOR LAUTNER HAVE A STEAMY NIGHT'

"What the hell?"

"They took pictures of us the whole night! Going in the restaurant, leaving, driving, and going into your hotel.." She let said.

"That's really not ok, but baby we know the truth. Nothing happened. Who cares if they know we are dating? I want the whole WORLD to know! I'm so proud you're my girl."

I grabbed her hand and picked her up. I hugged her so tight. I hate seeing her like this. She doesn't deserve it and it really pisses me off people would do this to her. "Please, save your tears for something worth them." I kissed her, she didn't kiss back at first, but then she did.

"I love you." She said

What did she just say?

Swift's P.O.V

Oh God. I'm so dumb.. He probably doesn't love me back! What was I thinking.

"Really? You do..?" He said

"uh huh.."

"Well that's great, because I love you too,"

I'm in heaven, right now. "Always have, always will. I promise to never hurt you."

I kissed him with so much passion. I love him so much. I just can't even put it into words. This guy, is the best thing that's ever been mine. WAIT. That fit's perfect with the lyrics I thought of yesterday!

"Hey baby?" I said

"Yeah?"

"I think I thought of the rest of the lyrics for the chorus of that song about you.." I smiled

"Oh yeah? Let's hear it." He said

I cleared my throat and started to sing just the words I knew," Do you remember we were sittin' there by the water? You put your arm around me, for the first time, you made a rebel of a careless mans careful daughter, you are the best thing, that's ever been mine.."

He picked me up and spun me around, "That's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me."

"You deserve it." I smile

The rest of the day just consisted of relaxing and talking. I called my Mom to let her know the truth, so she can tell Dad and Austin. I tried calling Abigail but when I did all I heard was loud music and screaming. "College is really getting to her." I said to Taylor.

"It does to most people. But that's why I love you. You're different." He smiled. I kissed his cheek. "You're too good to me.." "No.. You are just finally getting treated how you deserve."

I couldn't be happier, I don't think its fair. I'm so lucky. "I have an interview on the Ellen show tomorrow.." I said to him.

"Awe that's good, I love Ellen."

"Me too!"

"You'll do great baby."

"Thanks." I smiled at him

My phone started vibrating uncontrollably, I had 20 new text messages, all with this picture attached and the caption: Marriage in the works?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0pex94NW1qmrx9w.jpg

"Hey Taylor, look we are getting married already!"

He just smiled and shook his head, "Oh my my my my.."

Taylor Squared- Love StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara